- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Art of Appreciation Gourmet Gift Baskets. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Decadent Chocolate Truffle Treats Gift Basket
- Decadent Chocolate Truffles and Delightful Chocolate treats await you're lucky gift recipient.
- Indulge them with the most delicious arrangement you can imagine beautifully presented in a keepsake tin basket.
- Show your appreciation, celebrate a special occasion with someone special who adores chocolate, or thank an important client for their business, this gift says it all with chocolate!
- Include a personalized gift message with your order by selecting "GIFT" at check out.
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Flavor: Multiple Delivery Options | Size: One Size
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
- All of the chocolate treats are of good quality. By that I mean there are no cheap chocolate fillers. And there was a decent variety of items to sample.
- Some of the boxes don't have nearly as much product inside as the size of the container would suggest. However, she tells me that the amount of treat for each was just right, enough to be satisfying, and gave her a good sample of the item.
- The gift basket was presented well, and was attractive. The contents rested on shredded purple paper inside of a red tin basket, was enclosed in cellophane, and tied with a bow at the top. She intends to re-use the tin basket when making a gift for another occasion, so it's not cheap looking or junky.
- While a little on the pricey side, when you consider the quality of the treats and the overall presentation, I would say this gift basket is worth the money.
Taste in chocolate is like taste in wine ... it can vary widely between individuals. While none of the treats here struck her as "Omigosh, get me more of this!", she liked them all, and appreciated this as a gift. Four stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
On sale at less than 11 bucks with shipping included, this is the most decadent treat I bought myself in a long time. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Lynrie
Too expensive for the meagre amount and the actual contents did not include the items displayed in the picture. Do not buyPublished on December 27, 2013 by M
This was a great buy at 27 dollars, the wife and kids loved it for easter. I've found that if you buy this away from the holiday hype seasons you can get a pretty good deal on it. Read morePublished on March 27, 2013 by Shard