4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
I ordered this as a gift for three special people. I didn't taste it but looks very good. I would have given it five start if it looked exactly like the picture presented.
Published on November 9, 2012 by Jack Angel

3.0 out of 5 stars Seemed a bit small.
I was a little disappointed in the size as it was a gift. Perhaps I didn't read the measurements though. The recipient said it tasted good and fresh so at least that part went well. Packaging was shaky as it was a bit crushed on top.
Published 11 months ago by nancy

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Belgian Chocolate Fantasy Truffles Gift Basket (Grocery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Seemed a bit small., January 17, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars The picture and price make it look like you get alot more., April 28, 2013
The box is pretty, but the picture and price suggest that you get a lot more for your money. Way to expensive for what you get.

2.0 out of 5 stars underwhelming, April 12, 2013
The truffles were good, the rest was just ok. It was definitely not worth the price. I would recommend buying something else.

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Belgian Chocolate Fantasy Truffles Gift Basket
$49.99
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.