Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 4, 2015
We are changing traditions as our children are now adults. (Yes, we've still done the whole Easter basket/egg dying/hunt until adulthood.) One son is overseas and one daughter at college, so we just have our older daughter and son-in-law for Easter. These are great baskets with a wonderful selection of treats. I sent one to my college-age daughter so she could open it at school on Easter. My son is in a remote location, so he won't get one this year, but I think the others will be pleased.
on April 7, 2014
Really just a bunch of low quality junk...fine if that's what you want to give your kid for Easter. Basically like a cheap grocery store basket. It does come sort of as shown in the picture...all the stuff is standing up with cellophane wrapped around it and a ribbon on top. But it's all tossed around and all over the place so I'd recommend only buying this if you can unwrap it and rearrange everything before giving it to someone. You get what you pay for in this case.
on April 21, 2016
I order this for a gift for someone that lives in another state. When it arrived, it did not look anything like this picture nor was there any of the item that are listed in the picture, which I forward the picture to the mother so she knew what was coming. I was ask what did I pay for this basket, because it was not worth more than a few dollars. I feel so cheap and have learned my lesson by not ordering any candy item through the mail. I did give it one star due to it was delivered on time, and two more for it being a basket with a few things in it.
on April 19, 2013
The basket received was not the one on the picture..It was a present for my gandsons .I felt very disappointedi
on March 24, 2016
not worth the price for this product. the basket is cheap and the candy with it is as cheap as possible. i could have made this same basket for less than 8 dollars. i will never buy from this seller again!! don't waste your money on this item IT'S NOT WORTH THE PRICE!!!
on March 28, 2016
Unfortunately I can't even give this no stars or I would. This so called Easter basket is nothing more than candy you'd buy at a gas station. Shipping was a nightmare and when I received this today (the day after Easter....ordered in ample time) I was dumbfound by the quality and packaging. Do yourself a favor and go to the closest drugstore and buy a basket. $40 is extremely overpriced for the products I received. The basket was opened and then taped together and the candy shown is all I received.
review image review image review image review image
on March 10, 2013
We ordered this for a friend's child and they loved all the variety of treats inside. They also loved getting a surprise early.
on April 8, 2013
This Easter basket was average. It is put to gether nicely, but for the price it was much smaller than expected. The shipping was on time and so that was a plus.
on May 2, 2014
All the candy was strewn all over the box. No shrinkwrap or other wrapping. My daughter thought I just threw somne candy in a box and mailed it.
on May 4, 2015
Disappointed. I went to see my sister recently and when I saw the basket that was sent - I could have sent her a box of cookies from Cheryl's or a gift card to her favorite store. It's tradition to send her a basket although she's in her 20's now. Maybe it was the price that it was because I sent it 3 days before easter. If had to do it again - I would not send. It was a simple basket with maybe 6 different kind of easter candies at the most.