Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Easter Bunny Chocolate and Candy Care Package Box, Blue or Purple Bunny Rabbit
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 24, 2014
I received this shipment today I had order it for easter. First of all I was very disappointed when I saw the package because it was wrap on a Christmas wrapping then I open the package and it doesn't look like anything in the picture. The candy comes in little clear bags with tie bows cute. The stuff bunny is cute but is four days after easter . I order this because I like the box and ribbon showing on your website complete dissapointment
on April 18, 2012
What more could be more suitable as a gift for kids other than candies and chocolates. This is what struck me when I wanted to send birthday gift for my niece. While browsing the net for a suitable gift I came across the Bunny Care Package gift box of chocolate and candy treat. The packaging was attractive and I had it delivered at my sister's place so that it would be a surprise for my niece.

I placed an order with Amazon and they delivered the product on time. My niece was so excited with her gift that she called to thank me. She mentioned that the purple bunny was so cute that she takes it to bed with her.
on April 20, 2014
This was an Easter gift (obviously) for my mother who lives out of state. We always exchange Easter baskets. She opened it over the phone with me Easter morning. The contents of the basket were just as described in the product description, and I'm happy with that, although some of the candy was substituted for cookies, perhaps for shipping purposes. What I was not too happy with was the way the basket itself was packaged and prepared in preparation for shipping. My poor mom had box after box after box to open followed by plastic and shrink wrap. While thorough, it seems a bit excess for a box of candy and a stuffed bunny. The box itself isn't nearly as colorful or vivid as it appears in the picture. She enjoyed it, so I can't complain too much, but it's always tough to ship a gift without seeing it first.
on May 18, 2014
The box was filled with cheap Easter Candy that couldn't have cost more than $10. Was very disappointed in the Box due to it's contents.
on April 30, 2013
I sent the baskets to my grandchildren over in Japan. They wer vrty happt t receive it. The love the choices of cand nside
on July 21, 2013
I have a lot of grand kids , so I had my daughters make up a wish list on Amazon for them .. it made things a lot less crazy this year.for me.
on May 19, 2015
Very disappointed in this basket. It wasn't near as pretty as displayed on Amazon.com. The products were just ok and the bunny was pitiful!
on April 27, 2013
My daughter enjoyed the item a good gift for kids too old baskets but not old enough to without receiving a passover gift.
on July 2, 2014
Very nice older kid Easter surprise
on April 23, 2015