5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for kids
Is sent this gift for colleagues with kids. They said it was delicious and fun and the kids love the penguin left to play with . These gift baskets are a sure thing! I've loved everything I've ordered from Art of Appreciation.
Published on January 7, 2009 by L. Bly

2.0 out of 5 stars Underwhelmed
Online, the product looks awesome! The reality was underwhelming. The snowman packaging was cute, but the items within were not at all attractive. I was so disappointed that I removed the contents and replaced with my own. Very disappointing.
Published on December 23, 2010 by storypa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Underwhelmed, December 23, 2010
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Snowman Stacking Tower Christmas Holiday Gift Set (Grocery)

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money ..., February 14, 2011
This was very disappointing. Much smaller and less appealing than the photograph and description. The cookies weren't even edible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for kids, January 7, 2009
L. Bly "Gift Giver" (Scarborough, Maine USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars you fixed my problem - remove the 3 star review, January 9, 2011
The Penguin Stacking Tower was greatly appreciated by the person who received...they said that it was wonderful..it was a little late and i wrote a 3 star review which I would like to take back. you have been very helpful in removing the special shipping fee since the item was received AFTER Christmas.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Patricia a

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a gift!, September 16, 2010
I sent this to family members as a gift for Christmas last year and they just loved it. It's so cute I wouldn't mind getting on myself. I'll be looking for it again to send as gifts this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for young and older person, January 28, 2008
This was a great last minute gift. I had some unexpected company after the holidays and this gift was well received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Cheer brought by Amazon's Penguin gift basket., February 9, 2012
I sent this last minute gift as a cheerful holiday hello to a nice little family I've known for a long time. Their little boy is 5 years old. They were happy to receive this adorable looking Penguin gift. They said the little boy could hardly wait to open it on Christmas morning. The treats inside were reported to be tasty, and fresh! It was a pleasure to send!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas gift, December 22, 2010
Rebecca S (Temecula, CA United States) - See all my reviews
My parents are getting older and I wanted to take off some of the holiday pressure to decorate and provide food for visiting family during the holidays. Sent this along with cheese and summer sausage. Mom was thrilled. She got to put the snowman up for decorations and had yummy treats to share with all of her grandchildren.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, August 1, 2010
I gave this as a gift at Christmas for a neighbor and she absolutely loved it! Her husband enjoyed the treats! This is a really cute "Thank You" gift and anyone receiving it will definitely be pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars sent as a gift, February 8, 2013
I sent this for my mother as a gift and she absolutely love it! The grandkids thought the snacks were very tasty.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›