4.0 out of 5 stars So-So package
Published on December 11, 2011 by G. W. Lee

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on November 3, 2011 by Rock Princess

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, November 3, 2011
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Small Classic Gourmet Food Basket (Grocery)
The basket I received did not contain all of the items as described/pictured. It did not contain the Camembert cheese, but instead a block of orange garlic cheese. It also contained water crackers instead of the sesame crackers. It did not contain the butter toffee popcorn or Ghiradelli chocolates at all. It did contain a package of two tea bags which is not pictured or mentioned. Also what is pictured, but not described is a box with a wafer in it. Make note the product features and product description slightly differ. The description mentions Mrs. Prindables caramel confections which the basket also did not contain. The basket looked nice, but I would say it is overpriced for what I received. Granted it is a small/cheaper basket, but it feels like it is filled with larger boxes with not much product. I gave this to my dad and when he opened the box of wafers it only contained one. The box of toffee only contained two. The truffle box is smaller/different than the one featured and looks like it contains only one or two pieces. The Camembert cheese pictured looks larger, but the garlic cheese that came in it was a smaller 6 oz piece without the fancy box. I was thinking of buying larger baskets for this Holiday season, but now I think I will pass.

4.0 out of 5 stars So-So package, December 11, 2011
I hate to not be able to say positive and glowing things about items I order, but I was a bit crest fallen when the package arrived and both baskets were not what I thought they should be. OK, I'll take the hit on that account. I ordered two of these baskets to give to two co-workers. Gave them the gifts this last Friday so they could enjoy them (hopefully) over the weekend. Just be aware that the packages are not as big as you would think from seeing the pictures, but then again, I should have used common sense, my fault. I will update this after I talk to my co-workers tomorrow. I would give this 3.5 stars but since I can't, will give them the benefit of the extra star.

3.0 out of 5 stars GOURMET BASKET MEDIUM, October 1, 2008
It is beautiful, but there were a few cookies that where stale. They immediately sent a care package as compensation. Their service is good and they care about their customers.

1.0 out of 5 stars More paper than product, January 8, 2011
We received this gift basket...very unimpressed when we opened it...very little product,fancy boxes
with tiny amounts made to look big in this basket....the butter cookies were the kind you get at
Walgreens in a tin...and they gave you a few in a little box made to look fancy. The almonds were so salty
you could not eat them and really nice that they gave you "one" package of hot chocolate makes 8oz...not even two
for you and a spouse or friend...not very professional at all. Everything was so stuck together with sticky dots that you couldn't set anything down or it stuck to something else. Lots of filler in the basket to make it look
full....they need to improve their presentation and products. Would not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissappointed, April 20, 2012
Not at all what we had hoped for as our anniversary gift from MIL. Tiny packages, often not enough to share - hot choc for 1. Seriously!! Only 2 truffles, no branded products at all. 2 cookies and the Brie is not even the real thing but some 'pasteurized cheese product', please.. I might just as well be eating velveeta. Also shipped on a 85F day and sat in UPS truck for 12hrs in plain unmarked box, then was left on the doorstep in bright sun. All choc products were well and truly melted. What a mess. I would in no way recommend wasting your money on this - it looks nice & tastes OK but I'd do a lot better in the local grocery store & probably save a lot of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars not a good value for the price, February 2, 2012
For the price, it had a lot of stuffing and just a few small sized items. All was good quality though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, poor packaging, July 18, 2012
This product was sent as a sympathy basket. The recipient really appreciated the gift and thoughtfulness, however the card I filled out online was never packaged with the gift. The user didn't know I had sent them anything and had to embarrassingly ask if it was from me.

1.0 out of 5 stars left out item, December 1, 2011
the basket i ended up getting did NOT have the smoked almonds that the product mentioned plus when it came out of packaging most of the stuff was sticking together. Not impressed with product and will not get this again. so getting this from the cyber week deal for 42 dollars is NOT a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift basket, February 28, 2010
This basket was a good choice to say Thanks to my daughter's host family. She was in the US last January. We live outside the US, and wanted to express our gratitude to all the members of that family. I chose that basket because it brings goodies for everyone to share. Contact with the seller and delivery time was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, October 7, 2011
I wanted to thank some people who were nice enough to help me move and they loved it! Quick shipping, great packaging, and a nice product. I highly recommend this as a "Thank You" gift.