5.0 out of 5 stars Rave Reviews
I bought this for my father as a Christmas gift. Although I did not see or sample it, he loved it. He said it came beautifully presented and that everything was delicious.
Published on January 18, 2007 by C. Fry

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, but certainly not a 5-star product.
Published on June 11, 2012 by alittlebitunusual

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, but certainly not a 5-star product., June 11, 2012
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Coffee Break Box (Grocery)
I purchased this as a gift. The recipient liked the items in the basket, saying they were good, but nothing amazing. She did say the items seemed fresh, thankfully. One of the reasons I chose this gift was the cute coffee-themed gift box the items come in. The product description states it "will look fantastic in any coffee lovers home or in the workplace break room, it can be used long after the goodies are gone", so I was expecting the box to be something nice. However, it was nothing more than cheap cardboard, and my gift recipient said it was bent. A bent cardboard box is not going to look fantastic anywhere. I felt the product description was a bit misleading in this regard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rave Reviews, January 18, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee basket, August 27, 2011
This was a gift for a teachers' appreciation breakfast. The basket had a nice variety of items and the teacher who won the this basket was very pleased. Delivered on time and I would purchase this again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Coffee Break Box, January 2, 2013
I wasn't impressed with the container the coffee was presented in. I expected a higher grade with the cost associated with the coffee break box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this set!, October 9, 2014
This set is absolutely awesome. It has a great variety of chocolate and coffee items,and the crate is adorable. I liked this set so much I have been giving them away monthly as prizes on my blog! Even better, its an awesome bargain with Amazon Prime! Very highly recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars not great, August 15, 2014
not great-low quality foods

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Coffee Break Box
Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Coffee Break Box by Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets
$54.47