Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

Flavor: Coffee|Size: One Size|Change

on June 11, 2012
I purchased this as a gift. The recipient liked the items in the basket, saying they were good, but nothing amazing. She did say the items seemed fresh, thankfully. One of the reasons I chose this gift was the cute coffee-themed gift box the items come in. The product description states it "will look fantastic in any coffee lovers home or in the workplace break room, it can be used long after the goodies are gone", so I was expecting the box to be something nice. However, it was nothing more than cheap cardboard, and my gift recipient said it was bent. A bent cardboard box is not going to look fantastic anywhere. I felt the product description was a bit misleading in this regard.
on January 18, 2007
I bought this for my father as a Christmas gift. Although I did not see or sample it, he loved it. He said it came beautifully presented and that everything was delicious.
on August 27, 2011
This was a gift for a teachers' appreciation breakfast. The basket had a nice variety of items and the teacher who won the this basket was very pleased. Delivered on time and I would purchase this again.
on October 9, 2014
This set is absolutely awesome. It has a great variety of chocolate and coffee items,and the crate is adorable. I liked this set so much I have been giving them away monthly as prizes on my blog! Even better, its an awesome bargain with Amazon Prime! Very highly recommend!
on January 2, 2013
I wasn't impressed with the container the coffee was presented in. I expected a higher grade with the cost associated with the coffee break box.
on May 2, 2015
Purchased as a small birthday gift. Recipient was thrilled.
on August 15, 2014