5.0 out of 5 stars Recipient was elated
I was concerned whether the size of the basket would be as it appears. The recipient called me and was very excited telling me 'it's a big basket with a lot of things in it.'
Published 14 months ago by Isis

2.0 out of 5 stars think twice before buying this
I found the coffees very small and low quality. I was very disappointed with this gift basket. It was beautiful but lacked in quality. This picture fools you and the description doesn't do any better.
Published 3 months ago by mocgirl17

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipient was elated, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Coffee Caddy with Treats (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice!, January 2, 2013
Great combination of products and service. Would purchase this again.
Great presentation! Good quality products that go together well. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality!, September 27, 2012
The basket was delivered very quickly! The site was user-friendly and the basket was exactly as pictured. It came wrapped in celephane paper, tied with a 2-inch cloth-like bow. I was thrilled! This is a first-class product and I would reccommend using this site for holiday shopping!! This makes an awesome gift delivery with everyone so busy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great selection of coffee treats!, January 8, 2014
This basket was a gift I received in person (so I can not speak to tag/card issues).
It included several sample pouches of coffee, butterscotch toffee, almond mocha, Tuscany blend (another I can't remember). A pouch of white chocolate cocoa mix and a pouch of powdered caramel chocolate mocha mix coffee flavoring. It also included, Chocolate covered espresso beans, espresso almonds and coffee candy that I haven't tried yet, a very delicious biscotti, miniature chocolate chip cookies that even my children wouldn't eat and raspberry chocolate cake that I never got to try because the kids devoured it before I could snag a bite.
We have, and are still, enjoying this gift! It even came in a cute faux leather/heavy duty cardboard bin that I'm using on my desk.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Received, October 3, 2013
Recipient was very appreciative of the presentation and content of this gift basket. However, the recipient spent "all day" trying to get through to Amazon to find out the sender. The lovely message card was NOT included as stated. What a shame. I'm unlikely to buy from the Art of Appreciation, doesn't appear that the feedback is read and correction to the problem identified is done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Your Money, November 14, 2013
The person that I bought this basket for said it was beautiful, and was very pleased with the goodies and the presentation!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my Grandmother, October 15, 2013
R. W. Cozby Jr. (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
She loved it. I never got to see it in person, but she said it was great, so that's what I'll put on here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fix!, July 3, 2014
The first time they sent the basket for my Mom for Mother's Day, several items were stale, opened, etc. Upon contacting the seller, they OVERNIGHTED a new basket to my Mom, and she said the new basket was excellent! Everything was top notch. I understand that problems occur, but the highlight was the way Art of Appreciation immediately made it better and even awesome.

Will buy from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 3, 2014
Recipient enjoyed the variety of goodies, Excellent,

2.0 out of 5 stars think twice before buying this, June 17, 2014