Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Coffee Connoisseur Gourmet Food Basket
- Everything coffee for your favorite java junkie, along with great gourmet go-togethers to nibble, nosh and share.
- Featuring an assortment of premium flavored coffees, espresso candies, Italian chocolate raspberry espresso cake, cafe cookies, and MORE! Please see product description for details.
- Perfect for birthdays, thank you gifts, or anytime they'd love to receive a great gift basket from you
- Each gift is hand crafted with attention to detail and includes a personalized gift card to convey your best wishes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Travel Coffee Mug with Lid,
Beth’s Chocolate Chip Cookies,
Bali’s Best Espresso Coffee Candy,
Tiramisu Filled Pastry Cookies,
Almond Hazelnut Biscotti,
Premium Columbian Coffee,
Jamocha Almond Fudge Coffee,
Mocha Hazelnut Java Wafer Cookie,
Amaretto White Chocolate Wafer Cookie,
Espresso Glazed Almonds,
Chocolate Crepe Cookies,
Cafe Mocha Wafer Dipping Cookie,
English Toffee Caramels,
Italian Amaretti Cookies,
Caramel Cappuccino Java Bon Bon Candy,
Cafe Latte Mix,
Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans,
Dark Stained Wicker Basket.
When will my gift ship? When will my gift be delivered? Please review the shipping rates and policies link for IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding the shipping and delivery of your order.
An original gift arrangement crafted by Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets.and 153; US Trademark 4371601.
Coffee Connoisseur Gourmet Food Gift Basket
The "Coffee Connoisseur Gourmet Food Gift Basket" provides a host of coffees paired with delicious gourmet go-togethers to nibble, dunk, and savor. Treats include chocolate chip cookies, biscotti, chocolate espresso beans, and a double chocolate brownie to compliment the Columbian coffee, Espresso coffee, and delicious flavored coffees in the basket. The "Coffee Connoisseur" gift basket is handcrafted, ribbon tied, and ready to impress friends, family, or associates.
The "Coffee Connoisseur Gourmet Food Gift Basket" includes:
- Columbian Coffee
- Bali's Best Espresso
- Jamocha Almond Fudge Coffee
- Butterscotch Coffee
- Cafe Latte Drink Mix
- Candy Cappuccino Drink Mix
- Travel Mug
- Double Chocolate Brownie
- Dolcetto Tiramisu Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gourmet Sugar Cookies
- Caramel Creme Cookie
- Torani Chocolate Milano Biscotti
- Chocolate Bonbon Candy
- Chocolate Espresso Cups
- Chocolate Espresso Beans
- Double Dunkers
- Java Bon Cappuccino Candy
- Chocolate Covered Popcorn
This handcrafted Art of Appreciation original gift basket is ready to give and tied with a bow for presentation.
Please mark GIFT during check out to include a personalized gift message.
Flavor: Coffee | Size: One Size
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Then let's talk about the items(food) in the basket
1. I got a box of old chocolate almonds!(The chocolate was not even the right color and I can tell that they had sat forever! Had to throw them out!!
2. I got a box of chocolate crepes which tasted ok but, I didn't trust that the chocolate from them were good because of the other horribly bad chocolate and I threw them out as well.
3. I got a vanilla wafer-now that was actually awesome, I ate this first, but you only get one! smh
4.I got a box of "gourmet" chocolate chip cookies-Horrible, bad chocolate, threw them out!
5.I got a box of bow shaped cookies-they were ok, but again, nervous about the quality of the item-they're in the frig..
6.I got a box of caramels-haven't tried them yet-so I can't/won't rate them.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was sent as a gift. Very nice variety and really like the items included.Published 1 month ago by jmh
It looks good at giving time, but the large boxes have very little inside.Published 3 months ago by Musiclover
It arrived on time for Fathers day, even though I ordered last minute. My dad loved it. It was presented very nice and loaded with so many treats that he felt obliged to share with... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Jessica And Richard Clark
It was a Get Well basket for a post surgery person who lives in Portland, OR and loves both coffee and chocolate.Published 15 months ago by I. Sanford Forman
There was no card and they did not know it was from me until after christmasPublished 16 months ago by Erock