5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy
Everything was delicious, the coffee flavors and other assorted items where great. everyone enjoyed them. the coffee cup is a great cup.
Published 15 months ago by Heather

3.0 out of 5 stars Message card was NOT included in package...
Published 13 months ago by mmgoss

3.0 out of 5 stars Message card was NOT included in package..., June 14, 2013
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Coffee Connoisseur Gourmet Food Basket (Grocery)
How the heck is the person receiving the gift to know who it came from (it's a gift, they didn't pay for it, so no receipt is included)?!?! I'm only giving this 3 stars because I was VERY disappointed that, after writing a very nice message on the message card that was to go with it, the card was never with the package. This was a father's day present to my dad and I had written a very lovely message to him and the "free card" was to be included. He had to call all 3 of his children to find out who sent it to him. Defeated the purpose of making it a surprise for him. He looked all over the place and said a card was never included. DON'T say you'll include a free message card if you're not going to!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, April 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, March 6, 2014
bought this for my parents and my mother had to hide it from my father as he could not stop snacking! this is great for coffee lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Gift Basket!, January 12, 2013
Tee4me (Snipeville, OK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a "Thank You" gift and they were extremely impressed. I was worried about some of the other reviews which stated that the Note card didn't arrive with the basket, bu that was not the case with my order. My new email address was included in the Note which the recipient used to contact/thank me, so I know the Note arrived with basket. I highly recommend this gift basket and seller.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not worth the money, June 12, 2014
The item came in nice WITH its note on it. The gift basket doesn't look exactly like the picture advertises, but the recipient was very pleased. My one complaint would be the fact it isn't worth the total of $87 I spent on it after taxes, shipping, and gift wrapping. I did the math and every item from the basket is about $3 when you can get them separately for like $0.50 each.

1.0 out of 5 stars SOO VERY DISAPPOINTED!! Some Mother's Day!!, May 12, 2014
I purchased this item on behalf of my children, to give to me for Mother's Day(they're little) because the advrtising of this basket was awesome! I couldn't wait to get my cup, my brownie and the rest of the 19 items that were SUPPOSED to be in the basket....NOT!!! I have never felt so taken in all my life! First off, it wasn't 19 items, it was only 16(including the basket-which by the way, was like the best part of it). Then after patiently awaiting my gourmet brownie(one of the items listed-and one of the main reason's I chose THIS particular basket) to arrive..and then, waiting another 6 days to be able to open my basket on Mother's Day...WTF NO BROWNIE at all!!! Then, the cup-the second reason I chose THIS particular basket) The cup in the picture is a cute what looks to be stainless steel traveling coffee cup-I got an all black cheap (dollar store!!) cup(I'm sure it would travel, if I would ever take this cup out-which I most certainly will not!)

Then let's talk about the items(food) in the basket
1. I got a box of old chocolate almonds!(The chocolate was not even the right color and I can tell that they had sat forever! Had to throw them out!!
2. I got a box of chocolate crepes which tasted ok but, I didn't trust that the chocolate from them were good because of the other horribly bad chocolate and I threw them out as well.
3. I got a vanilla wafer-now that was actually awesome, I ate this first, but you only get one! smh
4.I got a box of "gourmet" chocolate chip cookies-Horrible, bad chocolate, threw them out!
5.I got a box of bow shaped cookies-they were ok, but again, nervous about the quality of the item-they're in the frig..
6.I got a box of caramels-haven't tried them yet-so I can't/won't rate them.
All that is left is all the different flavored coffee's etc. I opened the Butterscotch coffee and am currently drinking that and it is amazing!, I will update this when I open the rest. Instead of selling "Gourmet" food baskets, they need to stick to gourmet coffee! None of the items, nor all of the items together were worth anything near what I(my kids) paid for this basket.
Save your money! our better off going to the mall and buying gourmet brownies,cookies and candy and just buy your own basket and fill. I WILL NOT recommend the item to anyone and I wish Amazon hadn't recommended it to me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Friends Liked It, March 1, 2014
I did not see this product in person. It was sent to friends. They said that they enjoyed the products, so I have given it a good rating.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift Basket, December 23, 2013
It came in good time, however did not come as pictured, which is ok! The person I got it for was so happy! I would recommend this to any coffee lover! great gift!

3.0 out of 5 stars Contents were enjoyed by, July 9, 2014
Delivered as promised. Contents were enjoyed by recipient

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Gift fot the Office, August 7, 2011
I sent this gift to a former boss who is retiring this week, and when it arrived she said everyone gathered around her desk to look at what had been delivered. She said it made her feel special. Thank you Amazon.

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets   Coffee Connoisseur Gourmet Food Basket