5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift for my half sister.
My sister loved unpacking the box. She really liked all the skin and body treatments and her 90+ year old Mom is lovig the cookies.
Published on September 21, 2011 by Grandma in Oregon

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible. Disappointing. Do not buy.
The quality of the items in this gift set are terrible. The food is just awful -- even my kids wouldnt eat the cookies. The spa items had no scent. Better to spend the money on a small gift set from a better known company.
Published on May 12, 2012 by LAF

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift for my half sister., September 21, 2011
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Dressed To Impress Spa, Bath and Body Gift Box (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom's 70th birthday Present!, July 11, 2011
I bought this for my mom's birthday! She loved it!!! Said she used every part of it and it was all excellent taste and quality. Would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!!, September 4, 2013
I got this for my mom for her birthday. She loves it!! Its all stuff that has a nice smell, not over stimulating.

5.0 out of 5 stars My mother loved it, July 27, 2012
I got this basket as a mothers day gift. It arrived on time and intact. My mother loved the contents and the overall design. It is very girly but with a touch of sophistication. For the money a very good gift for that special lady in your life.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible. Disappointing. Do not buy., May 12, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars lettle nit disappointed, October 18, 2013
I saw so many bad reviews about this after I purchased, and I was afraid, however it wasn't bad at all, it is very nice gift I like it, the only problem I found is the scents of the products, there is no scent I cant smell anything, which is quit disapponting

2.0 out of 5 stars Cookies and seap together?, October 2, 2010
beautiful but it is not a good idea putting soap and cookies in a box.After a white cookies taste like soap!

3.0 out of 5 stars Old, stale, and hard as a rock cookies, March 31, 2014
I gave this to my Mother for her birthday. She enjoyed unpacking it and seeing everything that was in it and was very happy with it until she tried the cookies. ALL of them were old, stale, and hard as a rock.

2.0 out of 5 stars 1 sleeve of moldy cookies, November 11, 2013
I ordered this as a birthday gift for my niece, and while she loved it very much, one sleeve of the cookies was moldy. I can't figure out how to complain directly to company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basket, August 23, 2013
This basket was a great mothers day gift compared to other baskets that I have seen this one was the best one for me.

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Dressed To Impress Spa, Bath and Body Gift Box