Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Dressed To Impress Peony Floral Spa Bath and Body Care Package Gift Box
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 21, 2011
My sister loved unpacking the box. She really liked all the skin and body treatments and her 90+ year old Mom is lovig the cookies.
on July 27, 2012
I got this basket as a mothers day gift. It arrived on time and intact. My mother loved the contents and the overall design. It is very girly but with a touch of sophistication. For the money a very good gift for that special lady in your life.
on May 12, 2012
The quality of the items in this gift set are terrible. The food is just awful -- even my kids wouldnt eat the cookies. The spa items had no scent. Better to spend the money on a small gift set from a better known company.
on July 11, 2011
I bought this for my mom's birthday! She loved it!!! Said she used every part of it and it was all excellent taste and quality. Would purchase again.
on November 18, 2015
my daughter gave this to me as a birthday present. i loved it since she had put so much work into it and it it looked high quality. but when she and i looked at the picture we found out that their were more things and bigger things on the picture than they gave to us we were very disappointed.
on September 4, 2013
I got this for my mom for her birthday. She loves it!! Its all stuff that has a nice smell, not over stimulating.
on October 18, 2013
I saw so many bad reviews about this after I purchased, and I was afraid, however it wasn't bad at all, it is very nice gift I like it, the only problem I found is the scents of the products, there is no scent I cant smell anything, which is quit disapponting
on November 11, 2013
I ordered this as a birthday gift for my niece, and while she loved it very much, one sleeve of the cookies was moldy. I can't figure out how to complain directly to company.
on September 8, 2014
One of the bottles had leaked all over everything. Amazon quickly refunded me though. AMAZON is great.
on January 12, 2015
It was a gift...some stuff looked cheap and not like the picture...i do not recommend this as a gift...