Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on September 21, 2011
My sister loved unpacking the box. She really liked all the skin and body treatments and her 90+ year old Mom is lovig the cookies.
on July 11, 2011
I bought this for my mom's birthday! She loved it!!! Said she used every part of it and it was all excellent taste and quality. Would purchase again.
on September 4, 2013
I got this for my mom for her birthday. She loves it!! Its all stuff that has a nice smell, not over stimulating.
on July 27, 2012
I got this basket as a mothers day gift. It arrived on time and intact. My mother loved the contents and the overall design. It is very girly but with a touch of sophistication. For the money a very good gift for that special lady in your life.
on May 12, 2012
The quality of the items in this gift set are terrible. The food is just awful -- even my kids wouldnt eat the cookies. The spa items had no scent. Better to spend the money on a small gift set from a better known company.
on November 18, 2015
my daughter gave this to me as a birthday present. i loved it since she had put so much work into it and it it looked high quality. but when she and i looked at the picture we found out that their were more things and bigger things on the picture than they gave to us we were very disappointed.
on March 31, 2014
I gave this to my Mother for her birthday. She enjoyed unpacking it and seeing everything that was in it and was very happy with it until she tried the cookies. ALL of them were old, stale, and hard as a rock.
on November 11, 2013
I ordered this as a birthday gift for my niece, and while she loved it very much, one sleeve of the cookies was moldy. I can't figure out how to complain directly to company.
on August 23, 2013
This basket was a great mothers day gift compared to other baskets that I have seen this one was the best one for me.
on September 8, 2014
One of the bottles had leaked all over everything. Amazon quickly refunded me though. AMAZON is great.