5.0 out of 5 stars English Garden Rose Bath Set
I got this item for Mothers Day from my daughter. It is so pretty the way its pkg. in the basket almost too pretty to open. But alas I did open it and use it in my bath. Oh my how nice it felt to sit in luxury and just soak in the rose scent bath spa set. It took me away. But I am back now and doing this review. Buy it for someone you really care about.
Published on May 10, 2010 by C. Dillon

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but Nice
Got for my grandma, she loved it. Seemed a bit pricey to me for what was inside, I guess you pay for the presentation. Was nice, though, she liked it. I personally was not very impressed.
Published 10 months ago by Azen

5.0 out of 5 stars English Garden Rose Bath Set, May 10, 2010
C. Dillon (Disneyland, Calif.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Mum's English Rose Garden Spa Bath and Body Gift Set (Grocery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Birthday to a 90 year old., January 20, 2012
Arrived right on time and wrapped in cellophane ready to gift give. First experience with this company and I know I will be buying again from them. The presentation is really pretty and I could not do it as well myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the product, October 25, 2010
Sent it to my friend. Got a very exciting feedback. She loved the product, the decoration. Shipment was quick.
Very happy with the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, April 21, 2014
The basket itself is exceptionally beautiful, but the products did not look as nice as the picture. I don't think it reflects the price, but it is a nice gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars It arrived even faster than I thought it would, December 18, 2013
I ordered this as a last minute present and was pleasantly surprised that it arrived even faster than I thought it would. The items in the basket were of nice quality and smelled great.

5.0 out of 5 stars My girlfrind loved it., July 9, 2012
She loved it and now she wants more. I am so happy that she loved it. Now i can get more and she will keep on loving it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Great gift for a woman. The wife bought it for my aunt to say thank you for something.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mother's Day Gift..., May 31, 2014
I bought this for my Mom, who loves the smell-good stuff. This was a Great Mother's Day gift and she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for Grandma!, April 5, 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for my grandmother, and she absolutely loves it. The only issue I'm having is getting her to use it as intended, instead of using it for decorations.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but Nice, January 28, 2014