Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 10, 2010
I got this item for Mothers Day from my daughter. It is so pretty the way its pkg. in the basket almost too pretty to open. But alas I did open it and use it in my bath. Oh my how nice it felt to sit in luxury and just soak in the rose scent bath spa set. It took me away. But I am back now and doing this review. Buy it for someone you really care about.
on January 20, 2012
Arrived right on time and wrapped in cellophane ready to gift give. First experience with this company and I know I will be buying again from them. The presentation is really pretty and I could not do it as well myself.
on October 25, 2010
Sent it to my friend. Got a very exciting feedback. She loved the product, the decoration. Shipment was quick.
Very happy with the product.
VINE VOICEon May 6, 2015
As usual I waited until the last minute to get a Mother's Day gift for my wife. This arrived quickly and my wife loves it. Every so often I actually do something right and this was one of those times. She appreciates and enjoys this gift.
on May 23, 2016
Dear Amazon,

I selected this item for my friend's retirement gift.
It has many great reviews and I loved the way it looks. She got this today, so excited, but said there was no exfoliating bath poof.
Did u leave this out by accident?
Can u still send this missing item separately?
on April 21, 2014
The basket itself is exceptionally beautiful, but the products did not look as nice as the picture. I don't think it reflects the price, but it is a nice gift.
on January 15, 2014
Bought this form my mom for her birthday! If you want to purchase a gift basket for someone who loves lotions and bath essentials this would be a great basket to order. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
on May 29, 2016
I bought this gift for my girlfriend and she was elated ...also the amazon prime service enabled a prompt delivery just in time for her birthday. I will recommend the gift to another person who intends using it as a gift set for that special occasion
on September 6, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend of two months and she REALLY loved it. I think she liked the Rich Body Butter the most. It was an excellent first gift for a fairly new relationship.
on January 28, 2014
Got for my grandma, she loved it. Seemed a bit pricey to me for what was inside, I guess you pay for the presentation. Was nice, though, she liked it. I personally was not very impressed.