Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Espresso Yourself Coffee Lovers Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Flavor: Coffee|Size: One Size|Change

on January 16, 2014
I would give this a better rating because it has all that is pictured, but on arrival it looked a lot smaller then I would imagin a gift basket to be, but all the items shown are in the basket. But my issue is that it is tightly sarain wrapped and once opened it looked like I bough a bunch of cheap coffee things and threw it in the basket. So with the basket wrapped its very small and unpleasing to look at, but once opened it looks like a 5 doller gift set. So be ready to want to add more to this.
on January 11, 2014
Disappointed in this gift basket. Products looked like they were picked up at the dollar store, and the basket was tacky. In fact I had to add to it and the basket look like a smashed straw hat that someone had thrown away.
on July 13, 2009
for coffee loverss like me, this is the ultimate. no fancy flavor, just simple great tasting coffee
on October 20, 2013
I send this basket to a friend in the hospital, he never got iti. So I went to pick it up myseld and found out 1. It didnt have the "gift message" and 2. It looked nothing like the picture... I was a little disapointed. Now I am just waiting for my friend whom has recover to pick it up and tell me how it tastes,
on August 17, 2013
This made a fantastic birthday gift for someone very special who enjoys anything coffee.
Great reasonably priced gift for any occasion.
on January 19, 2014
I purchased this basket for my dad who is a coffee lover. However nice this basket is, it does not stand up, but falls backward because it is top heavy. Despite this one downfall, it is a nice gift basket.
on July 18, 2013
really hits the spot with coffee lovers, my sister enjoyed the variety and subtle coffee flavour's and of course the chocolate,thanks
on December 27, 2012
My customer loved this coffee gift because she is a big coffee drinker, and the products were good. Thank you.
on November 29, 2014
Everything tasted fine and the package arrived in good time, BUT the gift basket I received was not the one in the picture. It was coffee themed yes, but had entirely different contents than the one pictured. It was also quite a bit smaller than I was expecting, I bought this as a gift and winded up having to buy some extra treats to put in it. Overall it's a decent product, but in my opinion it's overpriced for what you actually get in the basket.
on December 23, 2012
I bought this for my in laws for christmas and had it shipped to michigain from washington state. They loved it. Said everything was very fresh and tasted great. Great gift.

See 1 answered question