Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Flavor: Multiple Delivery MethodsSize: One SizeChange

on July 13, 2009
for coffee loverss like me, this is the ultimate. no fancy flavor, just simple great tasting coffee
0Comment14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2014
I would give this a better rating because it has all that is pictured, but on arrival it looked a lot smaller then I would imagin a gift basket to be, but all the items shown are in the basket. But my issue is that it is tightly sarain wrapped and once opened it looked like I bough a bunch of cheap coffee things and threw it in the basket. So with the basket wrapped its very small and unpleasing to look at, but once opened it looks like a 5 doller gift set. So be ready to want to add more to this.
on January 11, 2014
Disappointed in this gift basket. Products looked like they were picked up at the dollar store, and the basket was tacky. In fact I had to add to it and the basket look like a smashed straw hat that someone had thrown away.
on August 17, 2013
This made a fantastic birthday gift for someone very special who enjoys anything coffee.
Great reasonably priced gift for any occasion.
on July 18, 2013
really hits the spot with coffee lovers, my sister enjoyed the variety and subtle coffee flavour's and of course the chocolate,thanks
on December 27, 2012
My customer loved this coffee gift because she is a big coffee drinker, and the products were good. Thank you.
on October 20, 2013
I send this basket to a friend in the hospital, he never got iti. So I went to pick it up myseld and found out 1. It didnt have the "gift message" and 2. It looked nothing like the picture... I was a little disapointed. Now I am just waiting for my friend whom has recover to pick it up and tell me how it tastes,
on December 23, 2012
I bought this for my in laws for christmas and had it shipped to michigain from washington state. They loved it. Said everything was very fresh and tasted great. Great gift.
on July 7, 2014
Everything that could melt together, did. Nothing impressive or great tasting at all. Even at a discounted price I was disappointed.
on July 3, 2014
These NEVER come just as shown

See 1 answered question