5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty basket, as advertised

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Not the best smell.
Published 18 hours ago by Sara Schirner

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty basket, as advertised, September 1, 2013
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Essence of Jasmine Bathtub Spa, Bath and Body Set (Grocery)
I got this for my mother-in-law's birthday after reviewing many spa baskets. I usually send something from Harry and David and wanted something more personal this time. I chose this one based on the photo, product details, and reviews which were only two when I needed something, which wasn't the greatest but they were both favorable. I also had to have something delivered within a day since I had changed my mind about her gift. I'm glad I chose this one. She is very happy with it and is not the type to fib about liking it a lot if she didn't. :) Said the presentation was pretty, that she loved the smell and the variety of the products included. This is a lady that is used to very nice things so I trust her opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jasmine mini spa set, May 11, 2013
This product is very nice but smaller than I thought. I thought it would be bigger but it came with all the soaps and dried bath flowers etc. If you want it to be put together choose "this is a gift" at checkout. Smells great and very fresh and clean. Makes your body smooth. Its a very good item for the price but wish it was bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely basket, March 17, 2013
I bought this as a gift and it is lovely. It makes an excellent presentation. I am pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Essence of Jasmine Bathtub Spa, Bath and Body set., November 2, 2013
This was a birthday gift for my daughter and she loved it. Especially the jasmine scent which was so nice .

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathtub Spa, January 13, 2014
This was a gift and was very appreciated. It contained all the items needed for a real 'pampering'. My fried loved it. Viv

4.0 out of 5 stars my sis' liked it., July 12, 2014
bought as a gift. my sis' liked it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, August 20, 2014
Not the best smell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 30, 2014
Sent as gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service!, December 23, 2013
My complements to the Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets company and staff for their excellent service: prompt, courteous and professional.

When it appeared that my order might be late, they promptly sent the item by overnight courier and contacted and informed me.

Excellent service--well done!

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets   Essence of Jasmine Bathtub Spa, Bath and Body Set
$49.99