Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on September 1, 2013
I got this for my mother-in-law's birthday after reviewing many spa baskets. I usually send something from Harry and David and wanted something more personal this time. I chose this one based on the photo, product details, and reviews which were only two when I needed something, which wasn't the greatest but they were both favorable. I also had to have something delivered within a day since I had changed my mind about her gift. I'm glad I chose this one. She is very happy with it and is not the type to fib about liking it a lot if she didn't. :) Said the presentation was pretty, that she loved the smell and the variety of the products included. This is a lady that is used to very nice things so I trust her opinion.
on May 11, 2013
This product is very nice but smaller than I thought. I thought it would be bigger but it came with all the soaps and dried bath flowers etc. If you want it to be put together choose "this is a gift" at checkout. Smells great and very fresh and clean. Makes your body smooth. Its a very good item for the price but wish it was bigger.
on March 17, 2013
I bought this as a gift and it is lovely. It makes an excellent presentation. I am pleased with it.
on November 2, 2013
This was a birthday gift for my daughter and she loved it. Especially the jasmine scent which was so nice .
on January 13, 2014
This was a gift and was very appreciated. It contained all the items needed for a real 'pampering'. My fried loved it. Viv
on June 6, 2015
Products in this assortment are dangerous for using around your mouth and eyes according to statements on the products themselves. This would have been nice to know before I sent them to my mother.
on January 16, 2015
Wire basket had a couple sharp points and did not care much for the Jasmine scent. Maybe should have gotten a different scent and packaging.
on July 14, 2015
It was okay. Worked well to show we were thinking of our giftee, but not sure I'd be happy with gifting it for a special occasion.
on January 10, 2015
High for the price, but I'm cheap so I'll say that about almost anything. Using it as a gift, so I hope it's perfect for them!
on May 27, 2015
Smaller then expected. But still nice

See 1 answered question