Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on September 1, 2013
I got this for my mother-in-law's birthday after reviewing many spa baskets. I usually send something from Harry and David and wanted something more personal this time. I chose this one based on the photo, product details, and reviews which were only two when I needed something, which wasn't the greatest but they were both favorable. I also had to have something delivered within a day since I had changed my mind about her gift. I'm glad I chose this one. She is very happy with it and is not the type to fib about liking it a lot if she didn't. :) Said the presentation was pretty, that she loved the smell and the variety of the products included. This is a lady that is used to very nice things so I trust her opinion.
on May 11, 2013
This product is very nice but smaller than I thought. I thought it would be bigger but it came with all the soaps and dried bath flowers etc. If you want it to be put together choose "this is a gift" at checkout. Smells great and very fresh and clean. Makes your body smooth. Its a very good item for the price but wish it was bigger.
on April 16, 2016
Are you kidding me on the 4 and 5 star reviews, this basket doesn't even deserve 1 star. My husband got me this basket for Easter and I so appreciate his efforts but it was the worst and let me tell you why...the Jasmine scent I can hardly smell and anything from Bath & Body Works would have been much more appreciated. The shower gel didn't have a pour opening and you couldn't even smell it and the body lotion does not absorb into the skin and barely smells. I am giving the shower gel, body lotion and spray away...really disappointed there!!! Next there is potpourri in the basket and you can find this type of potpourri at the $ store and will not be using that either. There was a hand towel in there not the loofah in the picture and the hand towel was white and thin and of very poor quality. The wire basket was OK but the leg was bent. To sum up the products were as cheap as they could be for the price he paid...ridiculous!!!! I told him to never buy me one of these baskets again to please go to Bath & Body Works or someplace reputable like that to purchase anything like this in the future. He could get so much more for his money and much better products. I do not in any way recommend this product for purchase, what a rip off!
on August 15, 2010
I didn't see much use for the, admittedly cute, white bathtub shaped basket. Until my mother suggested I use it in my bathroom to keep my small counter from being overly cluttered. She was right. It was perfect! The products were lovely to use and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I had just discovered I was allergic to the lavender products sold by the same company. But it turns out it was the lavender, not the product.
on March 17, 2013
I bought this as a gift and it is lovely. It makes an excellent presentation. I am pleased with it.
on November 2, 2013
This was a birthday gift for my daughter and she loved it. Especially the jasmine scent which was so nice .
on January 13, 2014
This was a gift and was very appreciated. It contained all the items needed for a real 'pampering'. My fried loved it. Viv
on June 6, 2015
Products in this assortment are dangerous for using around your mouth and eyes according to statements on the products themselves. This would have been nice to know before I sent them to my mother.
on January 16, 2015
Wire basket had a couple sharp points and did not care much for the Jasmine scent. Maybe should have gotten a different scent and packaging.
on July 14, 2015
It was okay. Worked well to show we were thinking of our giftee, but not sure I'd be happy with gifting it for a special occasion.

See 1 answered question