4.0 out of 5 stars She loved it
Thought this would be better than flowers or candy, i was right. It was a big hit!! I recommend this
Published 22 months ago by Kevin Pederson

1.0 out of 5 stars ....meh...
Published on February 15, 2011 by meh

1.0 out of 5 stars ....meh..., February 15, 2011
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Essence of Luxury Vanilla Spa Bath and Body Gift Set (Grocery)
Granted I never gave a basket before... I probably never will again after this experience... The thing looks kind of shoddy, nothing like the pic. The basket is this gnarly nicotine stained wood color, rather than the luxuriously dark wood color in the pic. The products inside look like dollar store cosmetics, or larger versions of something you might find in a medium scale hotel.

I feel like I've been suckered in by fake reviews really. I can't understand how someone would rate this crappy basket of crap 5 stars.

Obviously I wouldn't buy again, but in terms of subjective value... Were this the last gift on earth, I might pay $20 for it.

WAY over-priced.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waaay overpriced!!, February 21, 2011
Wow, this is so overpriced! The items inside the basket are about what you would find in a wal-mart gift basket.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very underwhelmed, July 9, 2012
I got this gift basket as a gift from my wishlist, and had to double check because I thought I got the wrong thing! This basket is nothing like the picture! Everything in the basket is cheap. I wouldn't eat the food that comes with it as it was all stale. Definitely not worth the high price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could leave zero stars, January 5, 2013
Received this Christmas gift on Jan. 3rd from someone who is a prompt shopper, so I know he ordered in time for Christmas. Looks nothing like the picture...very cheap basket and the items are likely from the dollar store - very cheesy quality and weak scents. To ice the cake one of the lotions leaked en route all over the other items. Tried to clean it up so I could show him the "lovely" gift he sent but had to toss much of it and am now sick from the fragrance.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this!!!!!!!!, July 30, 2013
For the money this is definitely not worth it. This is more like a Wal-mart clearance gift basket. You have been warned.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I expected, February 12, 2014
The basket wasn't as big as I thought it would be. The towel that is included is about the size of a hand towel. The lotion and shower gel have a thinner consistency than I'm used to but the scent is heavenly and the body butter is nice.

I bought this as a 30th birthday gift to myself and regret wasting so much money. If you want a spa gift basket, take the money you would have spent on this to your local Walgreens and DIY it. You'll get a lot more bang for your buck.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tacky Gift, November 7, 2014
Received this as a birthday gift and it is really really tacky. Please spare your loved one of this gift. Wayyyy overpriced for Walmart-like products.

4.0 out of 5 stars She loved it, February 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars She Absolutely Loved It..., October 23, 2014
She Absolutely Loved It... What more can I say... !!!

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed with the lotion and bath products, December 15, 2014
I was very disappointed with the lotion and bath products. It was to be a vanilla scent and I couldn't smell anything, the lotion was very thin and it felt very cheap. It definitely wasn't worth the price!