5.0 out of 5 stars gift
The person that got this said it was wonderful had lots of stuff in it. It was on time also .
Published 7 months ago by farmer lady

1.0 out of 5 stars ....meh...
Published on February 15, 2011 by meh

1.0 out of 5 stars ....meh..., February 15, 2011
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Essence of Luxury Vanilla Spa Bath and Body Set (Grocery)
Granted I never gave a basket before... I probably never will again after this experience... The thing looks kind of shoddy, nothing like the pic. The basket is this gnarly nicotine stained wood color, rather than the luxuriously dark wood color in the pic. The products inside look like dollar store cosmetics, or larger versions of something you might find in a medium scale hotel.

I feel like I've been suckered in by fake reviews really. I can't understand how someone would rate this crappy basket of crap 5 stars.

Obviously I wouldn't buy again, but in terms of subjective value... Were this the last gift on earth, I might pay $20 for it.

WAY over-priced.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waaay overpriced!!, February 21, 2011
Wow, this is so overpriced! The items inside the basket are about what you would find in a wal-mart gift basket.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very underwhelmed, July 9, 2012
I got this gift basket as a gift from my wishlist, and had to double check because I thought I got the wrong thing! This basket is nothing like the picture! Everything in the basket is cheap. I wouldn't eat the food that comes with it as it was all stale. Definitely not worth the high price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could leave zero stars, January 5, 2013
Received this Christmas gift on Jan. 3rd from someone who is a prompt shopper, so I know he ordered in time for Christmas. Looks nothing like the picture...very cheap basket and the items are likely from the dollar store - very cheesy quality and weak scents. To ice the cake one of the lotions leaked en route all over the other items. Tried to clean it up so I could show him the "lovely" gift he sent but had to toss much of it and am now sick from the fragrance.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this!!!!!!!!, July 30, 2013
For the money this is definitely not worth it. This is more like a Wal-mart clearance gift basket. You have been warned.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I expected, February 12, 2014
The basket wasn't as big as I thought it would be. The towel that is included is about the size of a hand towel. The lotion and shower gel have a thinner consistency than I'm used to but the scent is heavenly and the body butter is nice.

I bought this as a 30th birthday gift to myself and regret wasting so much money. If you want a spa gift basket, take the money you would have spent on this to your local Walgreens and DIY it. You'll get a lot more bang for your buck.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, January 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby got this for my Anniversary and I love it!, April 24, 2014
My husband bought this for my anniversary and I was actually really impressed by the variety of items in it and the quality. I especially like the bath roses. I love how it's not all bath items, it also has a few little chocolates and coffee in it, but not too many that you gain 10 pounds from a gift basket. Just a perfect blend. Highly recommend it to you guys out there that have wives that are super, super picky (aka want a diamond ring), but just a good, well rounded gift basket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spa and body gift set, May 5, 2013
Was a gift for a friend. She loved it, basket was full of lovely ideas, and she enjoyed the fragrance . A lovely idea for someone having a difficult time in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to my mom for her 82nd birthday -- she loved it. Carol, July 29, 2014
Gave this to my mom for her 82nd birthday -- she loved it. Carol Nixon