Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on February 15, 2011
Granted I never gave a basket before... I probably never will again after this experience... The thing looks kind of shoddy, nothing like the pic. The basket is this gnarly nicotine stained wood color, rather than the luxuriously dark wood color in the pic. The products inside look like dollar store cosmetics, or larger versions of something you might find in a medium scale hotel.

I feel like I've been suckered in by fake reviews really. I can't understand how someone would rate this crappy basket of crap 5 stars.

Obviously I wouldn't buy again, but in terms of subjective value... Were this the last gift on earth, I might pay $20 for it.

WAY over-priced.
0Comment77 of 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2011
Wow, this is so overpriced! The items inside the basket are about what you would find in a wal-mart gift basket.
0Comment52 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2012
I got this gift basket as a gift from my wishlist, and had to double check because I thought I got the wrong thing! This basket is nothing like the picture! Everything in the basket is cheap. I wouldn't eat the food that comes with it as it was all stale. Definitely not worth the high price!
22 comments41 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2013
Received this Christmas gift on Jan. 3rd from someone who is a prompt shopper, so I know he ordered in time for Christmas. Looks nothing like the picture...very cheap basket and the items are likely from the dollar store - very cheesy quality and weak scents. To ice the cake one of the lotions leaked en route all over the other items. Tried to clean it up so I could show him the "lovely" gift he sent but had to toss much of it and am now sick from the fragrance.
on July 30, 2013
For the money this is definitely not worth it. This is more like a Wal-mart clearance gift basket. You have been warned.
on February 12, 2014
The basket wasn't as big as I thought it would be. The towel that is included is about the size of a hand towel. The lotion and shower gel have a thinner consistency than I'm used to but the scent is heavenly and the body butter is nice.

I bought this as a 30th birthday gift to myself and regret wasting so much money. If you want a spa gift basket, take the money you would have spent on this to your local Walgreens and DIY it. You'll get a lot more bang for your buck.
on November 7, 2014
Received this as a birthday gift and it is really really tacky. Please spare your loved one of this gift. Wayyyy overpriced for Walmart-like products.
on June 3, 2015
It was nice but I didnt get exactly what the basket showed. I got brown poporri and brown hand tiles and they are my least favorite colors. I wanted the white or Ivory as shown in the picture so I took my own ivory towels and replaced them in the basket. Plus there was no fabric hanging over the top edge of the basket. Just shredded white paper laying in the top of the basket with everything placed on it. I actually ordered a different basket today a month later for a very good friend of mine for his 60th birthday for later this month. I am having it shipped to
me to see I get what it shows in this basket picture. If not I will redo it and then unfortunately never order a basket again if this one is wrong. I know some baskets say they may not be exact but the ones I chose did not say that otherwise I would not order an expensive basket to be disappointed.
Disappointed Girl- I wanted to be able to ship baskets all over the US to family and friends but am afraid it wont be what I see on line...
Angela
on September 28, 2015
Bought this for my mom for Christmas last year; She loved it and said that she wanted to buy a few of the products to keep around the house.
on February 23, 2015
Products were to as high quality as I was hoping and was not as nice in appearance as picture suggested.

See 1 answered question