Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now Learn more

Flavor: Chocolate Option|Size: One Size|Change

on April 11, 2015
Very low quality items. I bought it for my sister as a thank you and we were both very disappointed in the quality of the items.
on January 18, 2011
Sent this basket as a Christmas gift and my friend was very pleased with the quality of the included items.
on July 25, 2013
This was for my in-laws for a birthday and Father's Day. They said it was cheap and looked like stuff from China. They begged me to not get them these baskets ever again because they were such a waste of money. 😒
on June 17, 2014
The quality of product was disgraceful. I would be embarrassed to even feed this to my dog. The fact that someone spent this kind of money on something that could have been thrown in a basket while running through the isles of our local dollar store should be fraud. I would rather have a large bag of sugar-free Haribo gummie bears, and you should read their reviews. This was a gift, it just upsets me to know that she spent her hard earned money to show her appreciation and was screwed over by a vendor who portrayed their product as quality.