5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service and Value...
Sent this basket as a Christmas gift and my friend was very pleased with the quality of the included items.
Published on January 18, 2011 by R. Egel

2.0 out of 5 stars Very lame
This was for my in-laws for a birthday and Father's Day. They said it was cheap and looked like stuff from China. They begged me to not get them these baskets ever again because they were such a waste of money. 😒
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Very lame, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Many, Many Thanks Gourmet Food Gift Box (Grocery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Received as a gift, June 17, 2014
The quality of product was disgraceful. I would be embarrassed to even feed this to my dog. The fact that someone spent this kind of money on something that could have been thrown in a basket while running through the isles of our local dollar store should be fraud. I would rather have a large bag of sugar-free Haribo gummie bears, and you should read their reviews. This was a gift, it just upsets me to know that she spent her hard earned money to show her appreciation and was screwed over by a vendor who portrayed their product as quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service and Value..., January 18, 2011