5.0 out of 5 stars Green Tea Heaven
I bought this for my mother-in-law and she was in green tea heaven. This is the second time I bought it for her. There was nothing in this package she didn't like. The presentation of all the products is outstanding and you can use the basket for other things afterwards. If you are into Green Tea then this is for you.
Published on January 7, 2009 by S. R. Goldstein

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, for the Price
Published on February 25, 2012 by Bruce

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, for the Price, February 25, 2012
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Green Tea Zen Spa Bath and Body Gift Set (Misc.)
I purchased this gift basket for my wife for Christmas. While she did appreciate the gift, she later told me that the items in the basket seemed "cheap." The bath salts didn't really smell all that great, the Body Butter was just goop, and the containers were made of cheap and flimsy plastic. I haven't tried any of the products myself but as someone that spent $50 on a gift, it speaks volumes to me that the recipient was not really pleased with it. I would expect to see a product like this at a discount store or on a clearance isle. I certainly would not expect to see it sold for $50.

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Tea Heaven, January 7, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathe in Green Tea, December 14, 2011
My wife and I bought this as a Mother's Day gift for my mother. We picked the basket not only because it is green tea--my wife is Japanese and liked the Japan connection--but we also liked the total package including the basket, bath towel, and body scrubber along with the various bath items. We also liked that it comes with some actual green tea to sip, which is a nice touch.

The set was a huge hit, and my mother was thrilled with it. She said everything had a lovely smell, and she enjoyed the entire set. I would definitely consider giving this set as a gift again, or even just buying one for our own home.

The only thing I would change about this is I wish the set came in a bamboo basket instead of a wicker basket, just the keep the theme.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, beautifully presented., November 26, 2011
Barbara Smiley (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This was a surprise thank-you gift for my daughter. She stated that all the products were fragrant, beautifully packaged and welcome.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but...save your money, August 25, 2013
As the recipient I feel bad for the purchaser and am only writing review for help to others. I can use the towelette and sponge, maybe basket, not product and I agree with the quality remarks on other disappointed reviews. People should know they are accurate and "made in China" for green tea try Rishi tea or Republic of tea, etc. I just feel like the one woman said about gift from husband...they didn't get what they paid for. The gift bag was very nice but extremely difficult to remove product from as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spa products are always a win, February 5, 2012
I purchased this arrangement for an Aunt for Christmas and she really likes it. She's a big fan of spa products, and I find that these types of products are good presents for my aunts and female relatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service!!!, January 5, 2012
Wonderful Company! Unsurpassed customer service! They have helped me with a very difficult order and made our holiday brighter. I would like to personally thank them and their shipping manager for their kindness and consideration! I recommend Art of Appreciation to anyone sending a gift basket!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Stick with Bath & Bodyworks., December 25, 2012
Awful! Does not have a pleasant smell. Too bad we can't make decent gift baskets here in the United States. You live and learn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gify for the wife., January 10, 2012
My wife loves this and wants more of them.
She says they smell great (I agree) and loves the way it makes her feel.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped off, January 19, 2013
My girlfriend received some cheap sandals, hard soap, bath salts and assorted cheap bath junk. NO WHERE near what was advertised or pictured. Could have done better at the dollar store with 20 bucks. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›