Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 25, 2012
I purchased this gift basket for my wife for Christmas. While she did appreciate the gift, she later told me that the items in the basket seemed "cheap." The bath salts didn't really smell all that great, the Body Butter was just goop, and the containers were made of cheap and flimsy plastic. I haven't tried any of the products myself but as someone that spent $50 on a gift, it speaks volumes to me that the recipient was not really pleased with it. I would expect to see a product like this at a discount store or on a clearance isle. I certainly would not expect to see it sold for $50.
My wife and I bought this as a Mother's Day gift for my mother. We picked the basket not only because it is green tea--my wife is Japanese and liked the Japan connection--but we also liked the total package including the basket, bath towel, and body scrubber along with the various bath items. We also liked that it comes with some actual green tea to sip, which is a nice touch.

The set was a huge hit, and my mother was thrilled with it. She said everything had a lovely smell, and she enjoyed the entire set. I would definitely consider giving this set as a gift again, or even just buying one for our own home.

The only thing I would change about this is I wish the set came in a bamboo basket instead of a wicker basket, just the keep the theme.
on January 7, 2009
I bought this for my mother-in-law and she was in green tea heaven. This is the second time I bought it for her. There was nothing in this package she didn't like. The presentation of all the products is outstanding and you can use the basket for other things afterwards. If you are into Green Tea then this is for you.
on February 5, 2012
I purchased this arrangement for an Aunt for Christmas and she really likes it. She's a big fan of spa products, and I find that these types of products are good presents for my aunts and female relatives.
on July 11, 2015
Packaged beautifully but, all the products were made in China and were inferior in my opinion. The lotion was very watery, the cream was the same. The soap really didn't give off much fragrance and the poof was very poorly made. As I said, aesthetically pleasing but, lacking on the product quality. I have seen similar type products come and go at my local dollar store.
on March 31, 2015
I ordered this product to give as a gift but when it arrived I was so shocked at how tiny and cheap it looked. This review is not about the actual products inside but I could not give this gift because it looked like something you could get at a thrift store. I had to return this product because it was not worth the price by a long-shot.
on October 9, 2012
I purchased this spa bath and body gift basket for my mother and she absolutely loved the product. She is one hard person to buy things for which is usually the reason I normally send her gift cards. However when I discovered this product my gut told me that this was something she could enjoy because it encourages her to relax (which is something that she often forgets to do). She has complimented on more than one occasion.
on May 17, 2014
My Niece loved receiving the basket, but she loved using all the items for her at home Spa Day even more! Wonderful compilation for the special person in your life needing a luxury indulgence in their everyday life!
on June 17, 2013
I loved this basket. The scents were great(green Tea and lemon) This basket was great after a long day and it truly relaxed me. I am still using the body scrub which is great. I gave a family member the Green tea with gensing in it.
on March 8, 2013
Had previousl received a gift basket of Green Tea Zen and really loved it. Seached to find
something similar and found this on Amazon and it is better then the one I had received some time ago. Great deal and not stong scented.