5.0 out of 5 stars As Described
I bought this as a gift for my sister-in-law after a car accident. She says it's really beautiful and has a great fragrance. If she's happy, then I am. I would purchase this or a similiar product as a gift again.
Published 17 days ago by CLM

3.0 out of 5 stars Much Smaller than it looks
This came in a smaller than expected box. The image looks bigger than what you get. I will see what the response is on Valentines day and update my review. Make sure this is not the only gift you have ready or she will be disappointed!! I will check back by 2/19/2011.

Published on February 12, 2011 by Andreas Schneider

3.0 out of 5 stars Much Smaller than it looks, February 12, 2011
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Honey Bear Spa Bath and Body Set (Grocery)

OK- Valentines was here and she did like the little bear in the basket. I upped my rating a star. Everything was smaller than it looked... it was nicely packed... the soap was in the shape of a honey comb, all items had a bear theme with honey and almonds. Was OK, and she said she liked it, but she loved her other items more... It was ok as part of a barrage of gifts... Remember...If your "honey" aint happy, aint nobody happy:)

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising, April 20, 2014
Not at all happy with the product I received. I would have sent it back but it was a present I needed right away! The basket was not as nice as pictured and 3 of the items listed were not included. When presented with a picture and a list of items included in the purchase, that is what you should receive. I would not recommend purchasing from this vendor. I feel as if I was cheated and didn't receive what I paid for.

3.0 out of 5 stars wasnt at all happy with this, May 29, 2014
the gift basket arrived on time & in good packaging my fault with this item is that it did not contain the correct items it was missing 2 items i complained about this & they sent out a replacement which also was missing the same 2 items, this item on both occasions did NOT have 7 items as advertised it only had 5 will not be using this seller again

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like what is pictured., April 15, 2014
I recieved this as a gift and it is nice; however, it is not like what is pictured. I did not receive the bubble bath, the honeycomb soap, or the loofah.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Described, July 7, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what was advertised..., June 7, 2014
Item arrived on time but did not contain what was advertised. It had a cheap wash cloth that made the whole basket appear "cheap". Would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, April 4, 2014
ordered this for my friend and she loved it!! the lotions smelled awsome and the bear was a cute touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Girlfriend LOVED OT, December 29, 2013
It came with bath crystals, a bear and a bunch of other things that she loves. Definetly recommend buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Honey Bear Spa Bath and Body Set., November 2, 2013
This was a birthday gift for my 16 year old grand daughter and she loved it. Especially the Bear and body wash set with scent of honey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time and cute!, February 4, 2013
Ouija "Ouija" (California, USA) - See all my reviews
Got this for my mom for x'mas, and she loved it - thought the bear was super cute, and it came in time on x-mas eve :)

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Honey Bear Spa Bath and Body Set