Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Size: One SizeColor: Multiple Delivery OptionsChange
Price:$59.99+ Free shipping

on February 12, 2011
This came in a smaller than expected box. The image looks bigger than what you get. I will see what the response is on Valentines day and update my review. Make sure this is not the only gift you have ready or she will be disappointed!! I will check back by 2/19/2011.

OK- Valentines was here and she did like the little bear in the basket. I upped my rating a star. Everything was smaller than it looked... it was nicely packed... the soap was in the shape of a honey comb, all items had a bear theme with honey and almonds. Was OK, and she said she liked it, but she loved her other items more... It was ok as part of a barrage of gifts... Remember...If your "honey" aint happy, aint nobody happy:)
on April 20, 2014
Not at all happy with the product I received. I would have sent it back but it was a present I needed right away! The basket was not as nice as pictured and 3 of the items listed were not included. When presented with a picture and a list of items included in the purchase, that is what you should receive. I would not recommend purchasing from this vendor. I feel as if I was cheated and didn't receive what I paid for.
on May 29, 2014
the gift basket arrived on time & in good packaging my fault with this item is that it did not contain the correct items it was missing 2 items i complained about this & they sent out a replacement which also was missing the same 2 items, this item on both occasions did NOT have 7 items as advertised it only had 5 will not be using this seller again
on April 15, 2014
I recieved this as a gift and it is nice; however, it is not like what is pictured. I did not receive the bubble bath, the honeycomb soap, or the loofah.
on June 7, 2014
Item arrived on time but did not contain what was advertised. It had a cheap wash cloth that made the whole basket appear "cheap". Would not recommend.
on July 7, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my sister-in-law after a car accident. She says it's really beautiful and has a great fragrance. If she's happy, then I am. I would purchase this or a similiar product as a gift again.
on November 2, 2013
This was a birthday gift for my 16 year old grand daughter and she loved it. Especially the Bear and body wash set with scent of honey.
on December 29, 2013
It came with bath crystals, a bear and a bunch of other things that she loves. Definetly recommend buying it.
on April 4, 2014
ordered this for my friend and she loved it!! the lotions smelled awsome and the bear was a cute touch.
on May 13, 2012
I received the Honey Bear Spa Bath and Body Set and the packaging was wrapped up like a present, not just in a box.
A gift card was attached making mom feel like Christmas.
The honey lotion was soft and creamy, not watery like cheap brands. The scent was wonderful and truly
smelled like almonds.