Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Honey Bear Spa Bath and Body Gift Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 12, 2011
This came in a smaller than expected box. The image looks bigger than what you get. I will see what the response is on Valentines day and update my review. Make sure this is not the only gift you have ready or she will be disappointed!! I will check back by 2/19/2011.

OK- Valentines was here and she did like the little bear in the basket. I upped my rating a star. Everything was smaller than it looked... it was nicely packed... the soap was in the shape of a honey comb, all items had a bear theme with honey and almonds. Was OK, and she said she liked it, but she loved her other items more... It was ok as part of a barrage of gifts... Remember...If your "honey" aint happy, aint nobody happy:)
on May 13, 2012
I received the Honey Bear Spa Bath and Body Set and the packaging was wrapped up like a present, not just in a box.
A gift card was attached making mom feel like Christmas.
The honey lotion was soft and creamy, not watery like cheap brands. The scent was wonderful and truly
smelled like almonds.
on February 14, 2012
I got this for my mother and she loves it. All of it smelled great & the Teddy bear is very soft. Also, the product came really fast! :) I have no complaints.
on November 11, 2012
I ordered this gift basket for my friend for her birthday. I was disappointed it was not what I expected to be. The gift set looks different and ugly.
on August 1, 2014
Loved it! Gifted it to my sister in law on her b'day, she really liked this.
on July 28, 2014
Wife loved it!!
on February 4, 2013
Got this for my mom for x'mas, and she loved it - thought the bear was super cute, and it came in time on x-mas eve :)
on April 4, 2014
ordered this for my friend and she loved it!! the lotions smelled awsome and the bear was a cute touch.
on January 10, 2013
Smaller than picture looks. The products is good, my daughter liked it. Just would like bigger bottles. smells great thou.
on November 2, 2013
This was a birthday gift for my 16 year old grand daughter and she loved it. Especially the Bear and body wash set with scent of honey.

See 1 answered question