Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Lavender Renewal Spa Bath and Body Gift Set, Medium
- Soothes the body and soul by including a two piece skin reviving loofah set
- Including a sisal hand mitt, sisal body sponge and fragrant potpourri to scent the air
- With luxurious lavender scented body lotion and cleansing bath gel
- Includes a relaxing aromatherapy candle
- Each gift is hand crafted with attention to detail and includes a personalized gift card
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Scent Name: Lavender - Multiple Delivery Options | Size: Medium
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Now, a few bits of information to be fair to the seller:
1. I am a man, not an expert in bath soaps and bathing utensils, and am not familiar with retail pricing of each individual product contained within the basket. All I know is that it costs me under $5 for a bottle of Old Spice Body Wash and a couple more dollars for a wash cloth.
2. I must reemphasize, once more, I AM NOT AN EXPERT IN PRICING of women's bathing products.
3. I won't be giving my wife the basket until Valentine's Day tomorrow, and her reaction is what really reveals the true value of the basket.
She especially mentioned the beautiful basket, which she put in the corner of the bathroom vanity.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The product was great, but I will never pay for amazon to gift wrap anything else again. It was so awful.Published 4 months ago by Lea
Bought this as a housewarming present for my sister-in-law. She loved it.Published 6 months ago by Rayhne
My Daughter really loved it!!! I sent it to her for her birthday.Published 7 months ago by Eunice McElveen
I feel terrible posting a review after my mom spent so much money on this, but the quality of the products in the kit is worse than dollar store stuff. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Annette Nayar