5.0 out of 5 stars Got rave reviews - several times
As this is a gift basket, I didn't actually receive it. I sent it.

However, the lucky recipient has mentioned it in emails no less than three times over the past month. Delicious, sinful, and decadent - or so I was told. Apparently the chocolate mints were a huge hit. (There were chocolate mints?)

Sending gift baskets is a bit of a mine field when...
Published on January 26, 2011 by T. Guerrero

1.0 out of 5 stars not as described
I gave this a one star because the plastic wrap looked bad, the cookies were crumbs and everything was just thrown in the box. It did not come as described and I would never buy one again, or recommend someone else to buy it.
Published 7 months ago by aaron durham

5.0 out of 5 stars Got rave reviews - several times, January 26, 2011
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Thanks A Million Gift Tote (Grocery)
As this is a gift basket, I didn't actually receive it. I sent it.

Sending gift baskets is a bit of a mine field when you don't really know your recipient, and when you're doing it online and don't know the supplier.

So, thumbs up to this Supplier. You made me look really good. Will buy from you again AND recommend you highly to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for a thank you., September 24, 2007
Oh, I was just floored when I received this basket from a business associate. The contents really said " THANKS".
I'll be ordering this one if the occasion arises.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Basket-Thanks a Million, August 17, 2010
Recently sent this to my best friend as a little thank you gift and she really enjoyed it! Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered for a Client's Christmas Gift, December 21, 2009
I ordered one of these for a gift to be delivered to a client in USA, so it is a great service for me to use, and the recipient said it was great and seemed to really love it, so I think this is one I will give again in the future!

Helene Malmsio

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT and FUNNY gift basket!, October 31, 2011
Bought this for my mom's bday saying wish i could give her a million bucks for her bday but could only afford this. She loved it! Thought it was hilarious and made for a fun bday present.

5.0 out of 5 stars THEY LOVED IT !, May 5, 2013
Regina Ley (Long Island, New York) - See all my reviews
Really nicely displayed - perfect to present to someone - didn't feel cheap looking at all. Decent size.
Nice assortment of goodies !! Would highly recommend !

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it as a present, August 9, 2011
I never saw this gift basket myself nor tried any goodies from it. I bought it to say "Thank you" to my business associate.
The recipient liked it, so I think I will purchase it again in the future. It is priced fairly and it is a nice way to express your gratitude.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome gift!!!, January 17, 2014
I have three managers in my department and I bought of of these for each of them. Although I score 5/5 on my annual reviews; it never hurts to stand out in other ways. These gift baskets are filled with quality items that aren't simply 'thrown together' like some of the less expensive ones. Each manager spoke of them to other colleagues for weeks after they were given.

I promise if you make the same, or similar gesture; you'll be the hit of the office.

Cheers,
Jim

1.0 out of 5 stars not as described, December 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Basket of goodies!, November 19, 2012
Excellent Basket. My dad loved it. I gave it to him for his Birthday. Unfortunately, it was so good, that he didn't share with me. I took a few chocolate chip cookies and shortbread cookies when he wasn't looking. They were good! The basket looks small when it arrives, but it has numerous goodies in it. Would recommend highly.

Rate and Discover Movies