Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

Flavor: Chocolate Option|Size: One Size|Change

on January 17, 2014
I have three managers in my department and I bought of of these for each of them. Although I score 5/5 on my annual reviews; it never hurts to stand out in other ways. These gift baskets are filled with quality items that aren't simply 'thrown together' like some of the less expensive ones. Each manager spoke of them to other colleagues for weeks after they were given.

I promise if you make the same, or similar gesture; you'll be the hit of the office.

Cheers,
Jim
on December 2, 2012
This is the third year I have given package gifts to my business partners. I have had trouble finding enough value in these so that I feel good about giving them. Neither the size nor the presentation of this package had a value close to what I paid. Another disappointment. They did arrive in good shape and timely.
on November 19, 2012
Excellent Basket. My dad loved it. I gave it to him for his Birthday. Unfortunately, it was so good, that he didn't share with me. I took a few chocolate chip cookies and shortbread cookies when he wasn't looking. They were good! The basket looks small when it arrives, but it has numerous goodies in it. Would recommend highly.
on December 8, 2013
I gave this a one star because the plastic wrap looked bad, the cookies were crumbs and everything was just thrown in the box. It did not come as described and I would never buy one again, or recommend someone else to buy it.
on September 22, 2013
This was the perfect thank you gift for someone who went out of their way to help me. I would recommend it highly.
on October 27, 2015
Shipping was great. product arrived as pictured.
on November 16, 2015
i love it
on June 29, 2014
The person I gave it too really loved it and the thanks a million theme.
on May 7, 2015
I sent this to some dear friends and they were honest enough to tell me that this was the worse gift basket they had ever seen. They said the cookies tasted like dog biscuits and the rest of the stuff was pure junk. Needless to say, I will never buy this again for a Thank you gift.
on September 27, 2014
For $50 (including Shipping and Handling), what you get is rather underwhelming. This is a good concept and that is why I used it as a way of saying "thank you", although there is not enough there for the amount of money that I paid for this.