Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: One SizeColor: Multiple Delivery OptionsChange

on December 12, 2011
I purchased this as a present and I'm glad I didn't ship it directly to the person... it was so BAD, the tub that holds the products was made of wire and the product smells awful... it looks ship and nothing like to picture, to better describe it is like something you would buy at the dollar store.
on December 23, 2011
dont think that it is a 40 dollar plus gift basket. honestly, it is ok but worth like $20 tops.
just not big enough, should be double the size!
on September 29, 2014
When this arrives, it will look NOTHING like the picture. The basket it came in was super cheap. It looks like something you get at a value store. I was embarrassed to give this as gift. FALSE ADVERTISING!
on August 19, 2014
It was ok, but not at all as it is pictured. Got a scrubby instead of the slippers and the container was basket like, not as pictured. I don't believe it was worth what I paid.
on August 13, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my sister. She loved it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2011
I bought this for my wife on our 3rd year Anniversary. She loves every single item in the basket. Not to mention the pink slippers that came with it. Great deal for the few items.
on July 1, 2014
Good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse