4.0 out of 5 stars Picnic for Two
Published on July 6, 2006 by W. Hall

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described!
NOT AS DESCRIBED. Apparently that's all I can say!
Published 24 days ago by Stepside66

4.0 out of 5 stars Picnic for Two, July 6, 2006
W. Hall (Baker City, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Tea Lovers Care Package Box (Grocery)
I bought this picnic basket as a gift for my husband's birthday. The contents were very tasty and the flavors blended wonderfully with the Shiraz Cabernet wine I bought to go with it. The only drawback we had was that there was no handle on the basket, so we had to carry it under our arm from the car to the picnic spot we chose. Overall, this was one of my husband's best birthday's...his words!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, December 20, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for my coworker who loves tea. It arrived quickly and in the pictured box with a beautiful bow so I didn't even need to wrap it. She loved it! I loved it as a gift idea so much I purchased another one for my husband's boss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sympathy gift too, January 12, 2014
I received this as a sympathy gift after a death in my family. It was very appreciated, with all kinds of tea and goodies. The gift box is very pretty and sturdy, and nice place to store photos or keepsakes.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, January 6, 2013
We ordered this as a christmas/thank you for the nursing staff at my dads Retirement home. They were so pleased to get something so thoughtful and not just the typical Cookies, or Fruit Basket. It was a nice change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Mother's Day Gift, June 29, 2014
I bought two of these for Mother's Day and my mom and my mother-in-law both loved them. They said the arrangement was very pretty and they loved all of the goodies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent birthday gift., July 3, 2013
Was given as a birthday gift and the response was extremely positive. I would consider giving it to others for special occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present., January 31, 2014
Gave this to my tea loving daughter for Christmas, she was very happy. Good variety and all the product were of good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent gift, March 21, 2014
Good variety of stuff and quality was decent. Could also ask more for the money but its a good buy none the less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the tea lover, March 10, 2014
Ordered this as a get well present for a coworker who had surgery recently. She loved the variety of teas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift item, July 10, 2014
Sent this to a friend who was under the weather and she raved about it.

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets   Tea Lovers Care Package Box