5.0 out of 5 stars Wife was well pleased.
Had bunches of "girly" stuff in the basket. She started lighting candles before she got the box properly open.

I think she was in the bath tub less than 20 minutes after it was delivered.

I thought it was a trifle pricey until I saw her reaction. Well worth it.
Published 16 months ago by CJ Horni

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap/Junk
Gave this as a gift to my wife for Christmas and I was very disappointed when it was delivered. The product not only looks cheap but is cheap junk, nothing what the pictures look like online and its looks like something put together from the Dollar Tree supplies- save your money, good idea but this product is not worth the money
Published 11 months ago by paul waldow

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap/Junk, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Perfectly Pampered Pink Rose Spa Bath and Body Gift Set (Grocery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waster your time or money with this, December 24, 2013
I ordered this for my daughter for Christmas. She told me today she opened it and said it was horrible claiming it looked like something sold on a street corner. She then sent me pictures to support her claim that the lotion was half empty, like someone used it. The body/shower get also looked like it had been used. She said the presentation was poor and that if I spent more that $10 I was ripped off. Obviously I am returning this, but advise others to stay clear of this product especially if it is a gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Messy product and no refund, November 6, 2013
The basket is very different from the photograph. When it arrived, all of the containers had leaked and spilled all over and the basket was not presentable. You would not want to give it as a present to anyone. It's good I did not ship it directly. On top of the complete disappointment with the product, the merchant did not allow for the basket to be returned for refund or exchange. Buyer beware! 1/5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife was well pleased., August 11, 2013

I think she was in the bath tub less than 20 minutes after it was delivered.

I thought it was a trifle pricey until I saw her reaction. Well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars For someone who loves the "rose scent" this is it!, March 2, 2013
Purchased as a gift. I was initially hesitant. I normally like to feel and see first hand what I am buying. In this case the reviews seemed positive and I had an extremely hard time finding rose scented items for a very special person. I am still receiving thank yous for the gift after several months. It was worth the price and the items arrived assembled as shown, bow and all. Thumbs up on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars spa stuff, June 2, 2012
mrs.cheryl l beard (bluffton, Indiana United States) - See all my reviews
We gave this and the diaper bag basket to our daughter in law and the new baby. Both gifts had a good price, and contents were very nice. She seemed to be pleased too. I wish we could have chosen the size of the slippers, they won't be used.

2.0 out of 5 stars gift basket, March 25, 2012
the product looked really cheap. I am not satisfied. the photo showed much nicer than reality. I dont recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, March 24, 2012
kathycooks "kathycooks" (Fort Lauderdale, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I sent this as a Christmas gift to my aunt and she couldn't stop raving over it! I highly recommend it.

$69.99 $62.98