1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Packed With Snacks & Treats-NOT Worth The Money!, June 30, 2011
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Presents Galore Birthday Snacks and Treats Gift Box (Grocery)
The picture on the web site DOES NOT accurately depict what you will receive. I had this basket gift wrapped for my Aunts 70th birthday. The "basket" is not a basket, but a really nice multi-figured gift box (that deserves a star). I was with my Aunt when she received the delivery, and yes the "box" makes a nice impression and surprise. We live in Las Vegas, Nevada and the temperature when delivered was in the triple digits. So, the chocolate or covered with chocolate items (3 treats) were melted and had to be thrown away. This was an expensive gift and I expected it to be packed with snacks and treats. It wasn't packed with anything except red, shredded party paper! The "treats & snacks" were sparse. The caramel popcorn was the only treat my Aunt actually indulged in. I was bummed!

I have purchased other baskets through Amazon and was never let down like this! I do not recommend this gift basket-it's not worth the money at all! Sadly, even if this basket was priced at $20.00 it STILL WOULD NOT be worth the money! If you're looking for a birthday basket through Amazon, do some more searching-this basket is not for you.