Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 26, 2014
NOT worth $55 with shipping. There was no cute bumble bee other then a gross cookie, the slippers are thin and pure white, the rags are a mix between yellow and green, very gross looking. The flowers are faded and falling apart and looked as if there was dog hair all over in it.. So dissapointed as I bought this for a mother to be co-worker.
on December 3, 2012
See the pretty Japanese style slippers in the Picture? Not so...cheap pair of solid white all cotton slippers is what came. This company always includes a name tag that says "a special thanks for you" but then they include their company name and 800 number. They just can't help themselves... always something or two to take it from classy to something less.
on August 15, 2013
As another reviewer stated, the slippers were indeed very cheap, flimsy, cotton and solid white. The basket arrived mostly in good condition, except the cookie looked like it was trampled on. Overall, I am content with the purchase but not too happy. It is acceptable for the price.
on June 17, 2014
i got this as a late mother's day gift for my mother. normally I send her flowers since she lives in Louisianna and I am in PA. But I got tired of buying the same flowers which die so quickly. She received this very expeditiously, and was extremely pleased with its look and contents. I must say I will be ordering again soon!
thank you! She is SOOOOOO hard to buy for!!
-nikki
on October 1, 2012
My friend enjoyed the gift but she didn't know who it was from because no card was delivered with it.
on July 17, 2012
Beautifully arranged gift basket. Bought for my mom, She loved it. Highly Recommended. The basket even includes a nice bumble bee cookie which is not only visually graceful but also tasty!
on June 24, 2014
Bought it as a last minute gift and my mom doesn't drink tea, wine, coffee, and is on a diet so this was one of the few gift baskets I could even find without one of those mentioned things.
on February 7, 2013
I bought this basket as a gift for my sister. It was a nice basket but it was a little bit smaller than I had pictured for the price.
on July 11, 2015
The package arrived and surprised the recipient
on January 3, 2015
step daughter loved it and delivered on time