4.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!
Just wanted to let everyone know that this basket was really cute. It came right on time with the delevery date and it was filled with wonderful goodies for all to enjoy. Great assortment of treats and the basket is very festive and adorable.
Published on December 4, 2007 by Kristi J. Collier

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled by the picture
Published on January 25, 2012 by couch potato

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled by the picture, January 25, 2012
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Peace and Relaxation Eucalyptus Spa Bath and Body Gift Set (Grocery)
The gift set looks bigger in the picture than it actually is. But that wasn't as important to me as the contents. When I received the set, the entire set was wrapped in plastic as it should have been but in my case the plastic had been torn and some items were missing. I don't know if it was accidentally or intentionally torn during packaging but it was torn and some items that were listed in the description were missing. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to buy a gift set online. I'm glad I didn't send it directly to someone as a gift, I would've been more disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, December 4, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Parents LOVED it!, May 10, 2008
Didn't hear anything bad with this gift. Parents really liked it and loved the different items they've never tried before, but it wasn't too weird and they enjoyed it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it!, April 16, 2013
this was a birthday gift for my guy and he loved it and has been using it till it was all gone.
the candy and tea are so-so but the bathing soaps, slippers, and scrubbers are good quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with gift, January 30, 2013
I bought this gift basket for my mothers birthday and was not happy with this purchase. When I saw the gift basket it looked very cheap and the products were not up to my standard of quality. The lotions were very watered down.

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, June 23, 2014
product received on time and as shown in picture. my wife has been very happy with it. lots of stuff in one bucket!

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, January 11, 2014
Girlfriend loved this ... she's a real eucalyptus fan and was happy not to get "lavender!" heehee Nice variety of products and packaged nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for those who need a little pampering, February 25, 2013
Arrived earlier than expected and was lovely, my MIL was very pleased with the contents. Her basket was complete as listed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, December 12, 2012
I bought this for my wife for her birthday. She loved it, the scent was really nice and the basket comes stuffed with items. Perfect gift for someone to relax with.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product, August 6, 2014
I really liked the combination of items in the basket, but when it arrived, I was embarrassed to give this as a gift, To begin, the quality of the products was watered down cheap stuff. One could go to the dollar store, get the same items yourself and built the exact basket for under $10. I paid $50. Even the "large" chocolate cookies package had only 2 cookies in it. I feel like I was ripped off and felt foolish giving such a poor quality gift. I want my money back.