5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Cent
This is an excellent gift basket. I gave it to my mother. She loved it, and could not be happier. This is a very good deal and make sure to get the extra gift wrap at the amazon check out. It could not look more beautiful. Wonderful product it really shows that a persons cares by sending this gift.
Published on November 15, 2011 by Glenn C

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't the same as description
There is a list of 18 items in the description of this basket. I only received 16 and a couple of them were duplicates. There are also things that weren't on the list at all. I figure there's 5-6 items in the description that weren't included, and one of those items (the licorice candy) was one of the reasons I chose this package (one of my coworkers loves licorice)...
Published on December 12, 2011 by TroyPDX

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't the same as description, December 12, 2011

I understand it's probably a busy time of year for them but I'm still disappointed. I would return it but it's getting too late to order something else.

EDIT: I wrote Amazon customer services and told them I was disappointed with the item but wasn't going to return it because we'd went ahead and started eating it and it was getting too late to get something else. They wrote back within an hour and said they were crediting me for the basket. So five stars to Amazon for customer service! That's impressive and they have a loyal customer in me now. This is the first problem I've ever had with an Amazon order, and now I see how they handle things. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars NO Cheese, Nothing pictured!, February 21, 2012
I am incredibly embarrassed about this basket. Here I thought I was sending something of substance- based on the seller's description and the picture and the cost. My sister in law, who suffered an incredibly life threatening illness received this basket from my out of town family, thinking it was something for her to use to offer guests and local relatives a snack with tea when they visited. NO CHEESE IN THIS BASKET AND NOTHING EXPENSIVE. There were crackers and a school lunch size packet of chocolate chip cookies. I am so embarrassed. Many other companies offer less expensive baskets with greater goods. Don't order this basket. Barb DV.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, December 16, 2012
I received this as a gift so I wanted to give an honest review to those who might be thinking of giving it as a gift. One word: DON'T.
Of course, I could never tell the person who gave it to me, but the only thing worth consuming in the entire basket was the Almond Roca. The presentation is very nice and that's where it ends. Everything was packaged in large, beautiful boxes and inside would be a few pieces of candy or cookies. It all was old, hard, stale or dry. This is the biggest rip-off I've encountered in a long time. I don't even want to give it one star.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for the price!, September 27, 2012
I got this for my dads birthday present and I wished I could have gotten him something better. It was delivered quickly and was beautifully decorated, but the candies and snacks I could have gotten at wal-mart. Do NOT BUY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Cent, November 15, 2011
Glenn C (Miami, Costa Rica, Toronto) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked great, but stale, January 7, 2013
Very disappointed when my customer expressed their disappointment with the gift I gave to him and his wife. Their initial impression was "beautiful", but then they ate some items and found many items to be stale. I will not be ordering from "Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets".

5.0 out of 5 stars GIFT BASKET, August 23, 2007
oh my gosh this item was super, my friend loved it, there was over 20 items in this basket, very tasty, of coarse i had to taste. great buy, worth the price, AAAA++++++

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL GIFT! & a great seller!!, December 23, 2011
Purchased this item for my parents' 24th wedding anniversary. It's a beautiful gift with lots of choice foods inside. I would recommend this as a gift for any occasion suitable for anyone - every foods inside will be greatly enjoyed by the recipient! Can't say enough about the seller (Art of Appreciation) - BEST GIFT SELLER EVER!!!! Accomodated my request to ship out asap. THANK YOU!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty basket with tasteless goodies??!!, March 8, 2012
My mother had a major surgery and since my sisters and I live out of state we wanted to give her something extra special to help cheer her up. I ordered this basket, being the largest one, paid a hefty price and even paid the extra money to have it overnighted. She received it the next afternoon at 2:30, which is rather late for the extra $30 I was charged. Though the basket was pretty the yummies were described by my sister staying with her as, dry and tasteless. That made me really sad because I really wanted something extra special

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Appreciation Gift!, February 16, 2012
I sent this to my mother as a thank you for all she's done for my family, she LOVED it, especially the basket! Silly I know, but she was so happy and told me she loved me, I'm so glad I could make her happy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›