Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 12, 2011
There is a list of 18 items in the description of this basket. I only received 16 and a couple of them were duplicates. There are also things that weren't on the list at all. I figure there's 5-6 items in the description that weren't included, and one of those items (the licorice candy) was one of the reasons I chose this package (one of my coworkers loves licorice).

I understand it's probably a busy time of year for them but I'm still disappointed. I would return it but it's getting too late to order something else.

EDIT: I wrote Amazon customer services and told them I was disappointed with the item but wasn't going to return it because we'd went ahead and started eating it and it was getting too late to get something else. They wrote back within an hour and said they were crediting me for the basket. So five stars to Amazon for customer service! That's impressive and they have a loyal customer in me now. This is the first problem I've ever had with an Amazon order, and now I see how they handle things. :)
22 comments78 of 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2012
I am incredibly embarrassed about this basket. Here I thought I was sending something of substance- based on the seller's description and the picture and the cost. My sister in law, who suffered an incredibly life threatening illness received this basket from my out of town family, thinking it was something for her to use to offer guests and local relatives a snack with tea when they visited. NO CHEESE IN THIS BASKET AND NOTHING EXPENSIVE. There were crackers and a school lunch size packet of chocolate chip cookies. I am so embarrassed. Many other companies offer less expensive baskets with greater goods. Don't order this basket. Barb DV.
11 comment46 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2012
I received this as a gift so I wanted to give an honest review to those who might be thinking of giving it as a gift. One word: DON'T.
Of course, I could never tell the person who gave it to me, but the only thing worth consuming in the entire basket was the Almond Roca. The presentation is very nice and that's where it ends. Everything was packaged in large, beautiful boxes and inside would be a few pieces of candy or cookies. It all was old, hard, stale or dry. This is the biggest rip-off I've encountered in a long time. I don't even want to give it one star.
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2012
I got this for my dads birthday present and I wished I could have gotten him something better. It was delivered quickly and was beautifully decorated, but the candies and snacks I could have gotten at wal-mart. Do NOT BUY!
on January 7, 2013
Very disappointed when my customer expressed their disappointment with the gift I gave to him and his wife. Their initial impression was "beautiful", but then they ate some items and found many items to be stale. I will not be ordering from "Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets".
on November 15, 2011
This is an excellent gift basket. I gave it to my mother. She loved it, and could not be happier. This is a very good deal and make sure to get the extra gift wrap at the amazon check out. It could not look more beautiful. Wonderful product it really shows that a persons cares by sending this gift.
0Comment17 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2012
My mother had a major surgery and since my sisters and I live out of state we wanted to give her something extra special to help cheer her up. I ordered this basket, being the largest one, paid a hefty price and even paid the extra money to have it overnighted. She received it the next afternoon at 2:30, which is rather late for the extra $30 I was charged. Though the basket was pretty the yummies were described by my sister staying with her as, dry and tasteless. That made me really sad because I really wanted something extra special
11 comment8 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2012
I sent this to my mother as a thank you for all she's done for my family, she LOVED it, especially the basket! Silly I know, but she was so happy and told me she loved me, I'm so glad I could make her happy.
on September 9, 2012
The family which received this gift basket from me told me that there were many great items in this gift basket. This family is one of the families in my neighborhood, and I do not talk with them very frequently, but it definitely sounded like they enjoyed this item. Like with most gift items such as this, I did not have the opportunity to see it or sample it myself, so I only was able to go by their response during their phone call. Since it seemed like a happy and authentic thank you to me, this is what I wanted to pass to others to help them in making their decision.
on December 13, 2012
For the money the quality is not there. I bought it for a business acquaintance and we never got together so I ended up eating the whole basket myself. Not stellar flavor or quality, everything tasted like the items sold at the supermarket. Dry cookies with no additional flavor, no one item stood out as "awesome" tasting. For that money I would have gotten just cheese and wine. Very very disappointing.

See 1 answered question