5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice
My wife received this for Mothers day, I do not know what the problem is with the reviewers who think it is small? or why they think you would get the background? You get 24 excellant tea's in a nice basket just as it say's in the product description, nothing more, nothing less, It made my wife very happy and that is the point of a Gift!
Published 22 months ago by JimBob

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but very disappointed!
Published on December 15, 2011 by Patrick Collins

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but very disappointed!, December 15, 2011
Patrick Collins (Garden Grove, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Spot of Tea (Grocery)
Cute EXTREMELY TINY gift. You do not receive the gift in the picture. Don't expect the big cute ribbon and the tea cup in the rear, instead it is tied with a small gold ribbon. Everything is jammed into the tiny little wicker basket and the whole thing is approximately 8" by 5". I paid $24.99 for it and it is now listed at $29.99. In my opinion it is worth $15.00. If money is not an issue and you want a nice small gift, I would recommend this, but don't expect to get what is in the picture!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, June 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tea basket, September 20, 2010
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Spot of Tea (Grocery)
I love the little tea cup and saucer . I needed a small birthday gift for my sister-in-law and since she loves tea I decided to try it. The basket of tea was packaged and already wrapped with a bow . It arrived quic kly and in excellent shape. She says the tea is quite good. I am not a tea drinker so I did not know what the choices meant.Evidently,they are well known to tea drinkers. Thank you for your quck and excellent service

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice selection of tea, October 4, 2009
Sent this to a friend who displayed it when we came to visit. I thought the basket looked small compared to the photo, but the tea selection was very nice. The wicker "tea cup" can be used as a planter when the teas are gone, or can be filled with tea bags to offer to guests at a party.

The swizzle sticks were a nice touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Spot of Tea (Grocery)
The spot of tea gift basket was the perfect gift for my grandmother. She loves tea and the Ashby's tea is a good brand. She was very happy with the display basket as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A huge hit!, June 12, 2009
ginger58CO (Denver, CO USA) - See all my reviews
I got this gift for my mother (Mother's Day) and my aunt (Birthday). They were both absolutely thrilled with it, and are using the basket as a a planter. I'm going to buy another for a thank-you gift for my daughter's voice teacher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Holiday Gift, January 9, 2009
This is the perfect holiday gift that I gave to my grandparents. It has a variety of flavored teas. The teas are delicious. Definitely recommend this gift for the whole family.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Small, December 15, 2010
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Spot of Tea (Grocery)
This was very small for the price. I thought it would be bigger. The glass tea cup in the back ground doesn't come with it. It was okay but after shipping charges it was over $30. I could have got a much nicer gift for that much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, January 31, 2011
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Spot of Tea (Grocery)
I bought two of these. These make a great gift for that person you don't know what to get.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than it looks, June 4, 2008
This item wasn't as nice in person as it looked in the photo. But still a cute little gift.

ARRAY(0x9a6bf030)

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Spot of Tea
Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Spot of Tea by Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets
$29.99