5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Success is a Real Success
I gave this to my mother-in-law and to my sister-in-law for their birthdays. I really scored big time. They are enjoying their gifts for several days and both have called me repeatedly to thank me for it. They keep telling me how delicious everthing is. I may get one for myself, it sounds so good! Will definitely be buying this again. I highly recommend it.
Published on October 2, 2007 by Barbara J. Haynes

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
For the price this is just OK. What you get is somewhat disappointing. The assortment is pretty much
Published on February 3, 2011 by jamisonian

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, February 3, 2011
sample-sized with just 1-2 pieces of each item described. You do get a small bag of chocolate covered pretzels, carmel corn, and cookies. Unfortunately, the laregest amount you get of something is the hardtack strawberry / butterscotch candies which fills one box and honestly doesnt justify the price. The boxes are very nice though and could be reused for future gifts. Overall it would be okay at about half the price but I think I would choose
another company's assortment in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars big boxes, little inside, January 29, 2011
big beautiful boxes with hardly any product inside. each carton contained mostly filling with very little product on top. i PAID for the name. will NEVER purchase again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, February 13, 2011
The picture for this item shows 4 boxes, I only received three. The boxes are pretty but hardly got any candy or other goodies inside. Honestly, if this wasnt a valentines day gift I would have sent it back. Next time I will go with another company. Not worth the money at all when I could have just bought decorative boxes at the dollar store and filled them myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Success is a Real Success, October 2, 2007
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Sweet Success Gourmet Food and Snacks Gift Tower (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Variety of items - Packaged nicely, May 15, 2010
I sent this as a gift to my mom....She said that she liked the variety of items....She also told me that she was going to keep the boxes to use in the future when she needed to package gifts....

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured and slow to ship out, May 25, 2011
I sent these as gifts to mom and grandmother. My mother called to tell me what was in the basket and how late it was received. She told me that she felt bad, but wanted me to know considering what was paid. The items were tasty though, according to her. The items seemed shorted as to what was pictured. I've ordered baskets before, from two other companies on Amazon, and got much better reviews from the recipients, including mom. Broadway seems much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sent as a present, January 11, 2012
I sent this as a Christmas present. The people who got it loved it but didn't know who it came from. I had to contact them to make sure they'd received it. They were going to return it to Amazon thinking it was a mistake even though I'd written a short note to be included indicating it was from me. Once they found out I'd sent it, the feedback was great.They recommend it highly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the expense, June 22, 2011
ess (Collinsville, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Our son shipped this gift for Fathers Day, it was ordered in time, but definitely not received on time. Three days late. The amount of goodies for the price is not in line in our opinion. Folks are trying to buy a gift when they can't think of something, and the receiver won't usually tell the gifter it was not worth the price and this cycle continues.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stale And Unappealing, February 28, 2013
Claire "LadyWolf" (Northern Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
Terribly disappointed in this item. The "gourmet" snacks were nothing you couldn't buy in a grocery store, and they were stale. Will not be buying products from this vendor again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my 74yr old dad, June 29, 2013
We were both disappoint. The packaging made it look like it was so big an abundant. In actuality there were a small amount to taste - it was good - just need more.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›