5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & Plentiful Goodies at a Great Price
Published on May 13, 2010 by HCS

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
First of all, gift was delivered not only without the greeting card but also without the sender's name.
Besides it looks good in the picture only, in reality there was a lot of paper stuffed in the tote and just two bottles for almost $40.
Would not recommend this item to anybody.
Published on December 8, 2012 by regina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & Plentiful Goodies at a Great Price, May 13, 2010
HCS (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Tranquil Delights Lavender Spa Bath and Body Set (Grocery)
My mother loved the collection of bath supplies, (bath confetti, shower gel, a scrubby, bubble bath, as well as tea, hot chocolate and cookies). It has everything you need for the perfect evening/day of relaxation. The basket arrived on time, wrapped beautifully, and she loved it. I'd definitely recommend this basket as a birthday, Valentine's or Mother's Day gift. It's lovely.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, December 8, 2012
Would not recommend this item to anybody.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lavender Spa Bath and Body Gift Set, August 29, 2010
Product was exactly as advertized. These days, to me that is a great review.
This was a gift, however the recipient said it was great, and that's all that matters.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, November 28, 2011
For the price, the product is really mediocre, and makes me wish I just put a gift basket together myself. The packaging is wrapped in an ugly plastic wrap, and the bows were too short. I ended up just taking off the plastic wrap and tying the bow on the basket and putting it in a gift bag. The basket is flimsy and it wont even stand up by itself which is making me really mad. It's definitely not worth the money. It's actually very small, and it looks something worth $10 at most.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally Disappointed, December 8, 2011
Paul E. Sullivan (Great Falls, VA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought 3 of these baskets as gift for some of my employees and it looks really cheap especially for the money. I plan to send them back and go out and buy some.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a gift, November 13, 2010
D. Wu (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
I sent this to my mother for her birthday and she loved it, so I guess it must have been a pretty good gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, May 31, 2013
Was a surprise gift for my bride. Shipping was very prompt, arrived before promise date and was a complete surprise as well as a very reasonably priced item.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit small but my friend really loved the products, May 14, 2013
A bit small but I sent it to my friend and she really loved the products. It was a pretty gift

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, February 7, 2013
bought for my mom and she loved it. Her favorite smell in different uses,. Bath salts. . tea. . .after shower mist. . .big hit

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed....., June 12, 2010
Eileen "book lover" (Massapequa, NY United States) - See all my reviews
When this gift arrived I was a little disappointed since it was a lot smaller than I expected and it was not in the basket pictured but rather in a lavendar colored satin pouch with a polka dot ribbon and bow. I guess it's hard to judge the size of an item from a picture online. It was nicely packaged and hopefully my sister in law will like it since it was a gift for her birthday.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›