Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 8, 2012
First of all, gift was delivered not only without the greeting card but also without the sender's name.
Besides it looks good in the picture only, in reality there was a lot of paper stuffed in the tote and just two bottles for almost $40.
Would not recommend this item to anybody.
on May 13, 2010
My mother loved the collection of bath supplies, (bath confetti, shower gel, a scrubby, bubble bath, as well as tea, hot chocolate and cookies). It has everything you need for the perfect evening/day of relaxation. The basket arrived on time, wrapped beautifully, and she loved it. I'd definitely recommend this basket as a birthday, Valentine's or Mother's Day gift. It's lovely.
on November 28, 2011
For the price, the product is really mediocre, and makes me wish I just put a gift basket together myself. The packaging is wrapped in an ugly plastic wrap, and the bows were too short. I ended up just taking off the plastic wrap and tying the bow on the basket and putting it in a gift bag. The basket is flimsy and it wont even stand up by itself which is making me really mad. It's definitely not worth the money. It's actually very small, and it looks something worth $10 at most.
on August 29, 2010
Product was exactly as advertized. These days, to me that is a great review.
This was a gift, however the recipient said it was great, and that's all that matters.
on December 8, 2011
I bought 3 of these baskets as gift for some of my employees and it looks really cheap especially for the money. I plan to send them back and go out and buy some.
on December 17, 2011
Duped! It's a cute thing, 8oz bottle of shower gel and lotion, packet of tea and cookies with a scrubby designed for a 5 year old girl. At most with shipping is worth $10.00. Dont buy it for more than that. I gave it to my 5 year old niece. I could never offend an adult that has any sense of quality. What was I thinking?
on November 18, 2015
so i got this for my mom for her birthday and i must say she loved it so much i'm going to get her another for Christmas! i believe this is worth the price it's not huge but in the other photo it shows the size of the package and how big it actually is. mine had a greeting card which i believe you had to request. The things inside it has everything as promised. considering a bath and body works little gift like this with just three items the shampoo lotion and perfume is like 30!! and this is 40 and comes with cookies that were delicious and bath crystals plus the tea and the rosary inside of it not including the sponge .The package wasn't crumpled or mashed or anything,it was perfectness..i would certainly recommend it for mothers day or birthdays and i would even consider it for a gift to a daughter or co worker.
on October 17, 2015
Though my mom loved this as a gift, it's not worth the total price. I could probably put together a gift basket with my own personal touch for the same amount. Only reason this gets 4 stars is because my mom loved it.
on June 13, 2014
this product was not as big as i thought an it didn't look nice like it did online plus when i asked it to be gift wrapped it came in a huge blue sack making the gift basket look twice as big as it really was. if i had more time to find something else i would of because i felt embarrassed giving this as a gift. all i know is im never buying anything from this seller again
on September 10, 2011
I was planning to give this item as a gift. After reading the positive reviews, I thought I would be pleased. The basket is small and doesn't look like it will last long. There is not much in the basket. In the picture, there seems to be more included in the basket. I decided I had to add to the items in order to give it as a gift.

See 1 answered question