5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for tea lovers + fast delivery
Published on January 8, 2011 by S.A.P.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Crap!!!
Published on May 13, 2012 by Thomas L. Roeder

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for tea lovers + fast delivery, January 8, 2011
S.A.P. "Sue" (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets You're My Cup of Tea and Treats Gift Basket (Grocery)
I purchased the "You're My Cup of Tea" basket as a get well gift. Ordered on Thursday & delivered by UPS the next day. (I did not upgrade the shipping; selected Amazon's free shipping.) Although I only saw it online, I'm told it was a nice presentation. The tea lover who received it called and said the wicker tea cup was adorable, filled with a variety of teas & goodies. She was enjoying a cup of tea as we spoke. Amazon is usually my "go to" site and I haven't (yet) been disappointed with a purchase. I would definitly order again from the Art of Appreciation. Art of Appreciation You're My Cup of Tea Gourmet Food Gift Basket
Art of Appreciation You're My Cup of Tea Gourmet Food Gift Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for tea lovers!, April 16, 2008
What an adorable basket! The tea is really good, especially the chai latte... biscotti was yummy too. Definitely a great gift for any tea lover.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Crap!!!, May 13, 2012
This item is the biggest piece of crap I have ever ordered from Amazon!! Then I find out you cannot return the item. The gift basket the item came in was broken. The "gift wrapping" that I paid extra for was basically a velvet bag with the box in it. What a joke. Since I cannot return it I am paying off my Amazon.Com account and closing it!!!! Buyers beware when ordering this item. The only reason I gave it one star was because you could not list zero stars!!

3.0 out of 5 stars small for price, January 7, 2012
I was a little disappointed with the size of the basket for the price.
Very good delivery time for Christmas.
My friends and family where happy with the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast and very nice!, February 24, 2008
Huh. When I ordered mine, I got email from Amazon telling me that it would ship in two days. Seems reasonable to me, they gotta make the thing, right? Then I got an email directly from Art of Appreciation telling me that it would ship THAT DAY, and guess what? It ARRIVED in two days, as beautiful as its photo! Now that's incredible service, AND my grandma loved it - thank you!

3.0 out of 5 stars gift, December 9, 2011
It is much less conent then I thought it would be and honestly doesnt look like it is worth the money I paid. Since it is a gift, I guess it is the thought that counts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tea Gift Basket without Tea, January 17, 2012
Amazon Customer (Melbourne, Fl USA) - See all my reviews
The product was good. I missunderstood by the title that it would have Tea. It did not. Therfore , I was not very happy about my purchase, but what I recieved was well packaged and the quality was good.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great gift for my Grandmother, April 17, 2009
Gift arrived very quickly. My Grandmother celebrated her 82nd birthday, she is very fond of tea and enjoyed the gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing appreciation gift basket, December 19, 2012
We purchased this product to show our appreciation to a very special person who taught my dyslexic son how to read. The flimsy wicker basket smashed bow and the contents look nothing like they did in the advertisement. The green tea candy, the single tea bags plus the boxed cookies looked cheap. Couldn't give this as an appreciation gift. Aside from the price it was cheap. It looked like one of the cheaper Easter Baskets that is made up of a lot of card board and little product. Very disappointed. Shopped many times from Amazon, never been so disappointed. Because it was tea and cookies unable to get my money back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality...no chocolate., February 12, 2014
Received this as a get well gift. I was excited at first and looked forward to trying all the "gourmet" foods and tea. The cookies and candies were stale. I thought that perhaps the teas would be special...tried the chai...weak, nothing special at all. With it being a gift, it was awkward to have to let the giver know it was definitely not worth the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›