5.0 out of 5 stars Lasted more than just one Holiday
This was a gift for my wife, and she enjoyed it for many days after Valentines day. Good variety of chocolates, and it came just the way the picture looked.
Published on March 22, 2011 by renjet

2.0 out of 5 stars find something else
My hubby got me this box for Valentine's day and it doesn't look like the picture it doesn't have what it says comes in there. Not worth the money. The monkey is cheap and there was no rose. I love my hubby and I love the gift because he gave it to me but if I had to buy this for someone else I would not
Published on February 15, 2013 by Bargain Mama

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasted more than just one Holiday, March 22, 2011
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets I'm Wild About You Valentine's Day Care Package Gift Box with Plush Monkey (Grocery)

2.0 out of 5 stars find something else, February 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars :), April 18, 2014
Bought this for my fiance for valentines day last year and he loved it. Has a nice variety of chocolates and other things. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the money., April 8, 2014
Would purchase this again. Boxes were big and filled with a very nice variety. Nice decor for storage later. My grandkids loved these and all the candy inside.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Candy, February 19, 2014
When you pay this amount you should get something nice - the candy was the kind you see at the dollar store, very low quality stuff. I'm lucky my wife is understanding; she appreciated the thought that went into sending this gift. Fortunately, I also sent her flowers plus chocolates from "Arthur Leading" brand, and those chocolates were delectable! The idea of this gift was good, but the execution of it unfortunately was nothing but a ripoff! HINT to the seller - deal in quality, give a good value, and you'll get clients for life, but rip people off and you'll never get a repeat customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, February 21, 2013
my girlfriend loved it !!. I would highly recommend this for any one. Item came just described in the pictures

3.0 out of 5 stars Great...almost, February 14, 2013
Product came as it was ordered, as a gift. but without the gift note that was requested. Would order again if it was correct

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but very low quality, February 14, 2013
I'm really disappointed about this product that was supposed to impress my Valentine. Though it's a beautiful present, the result was a really low quality gift with a bottom knocked out of the box at the moment the package was opened... and no rose.

5.0 out of 5 stars kool gift, February 14, 2012
got this for my wife,she loved it,you know how kids always like the box the 300.00 gift came in,that's my wife adorable she says. All the claims in the ad are correct :-) Very happy with my purchase,delivered free and on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 14, 2015