4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift
I bought this gift for my cousin who's celebrating her 80th birthday and she seems happy and pleased about it. I'm kind of disappointed that in these days of age the standard shipping takes 7 full days. I guess i under estimated the standard shipping mail service (thought 4 or 5 days would be enough time)and she didn't receive on the date of her birthday.
Published on September 1, 2010 by Kuni

2.0 out of 5 stars WHERE'S THE BEEF????
Published on December 12, 2011 by hemifenn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars WHERE'S THE BEEF????, December 12, 2011
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Victorian Lace Tea, Spa & Treats Clock Gift Chest (Grocery)
I ordered this for my step MIL because online it looks like a full size gift box, and several of the other reviewers raved about how great it was so I thought I'd give it a try. The box is a little on the small side but is decent. Once you open the shrink wrapped box to get everything out it looks VERY skimpy. I paid almost $70 for it, and it looks like it might be worth $20 if that -- and that's only because of the box. The "truffles" and "english tea" as well as the "angel candles" all look like they're from the dollar store. I'm VERY disappointed with this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS DESCRIBED!, October 24, 2012
Please dont be fooled into buying this item, as it cannot be returned! The box is beatiful the clock is for show does not work, and the items in the box can be found at your local dollar store, and are not as described. Most would think that a description of Victorian Lace Tea, would in fact include Tea, which shows both in the picture and in description..it does not! It also does not include a porceline picture frame described,and shown in picture but replaced by a plastic photo album. I buy everything from Amazon, and am shocked they would allow this to happen.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy! picture is a lot better than the actual product, May 7, 2012
I purchased this item for my company's Mother's Day raffle based upon pictures and positive reviews. I was running out of time, had no time to shop myself and so Amazon was the solution. The item arrived damaged, not enough padding in the box, actually there was no padding at all. The contents arrived all closed in the box too, not nicely displayed as in the picture. The items were cheap dollar store type items, not worth 49 bucks!
I initially tried to return the item, only to get a response that this item is not eligible for return!! After calling Amazon, I learned I could still get a refund, but that they would not accept the product back since it contains some food items. I'm glad I got the credit back on my credit card, so I was able to get something else for this raffle instead. My recommendation, go to the local gift shop and check out your purchase directly. Do not get this item!

1.0 out of 5 stars Old box with oxidized and broken lock., September 6, 2012
I paid for a beautiful gift like the picture but i got an article that looked used! The white paint was yellowish. It's a old box with oxidized and broken lock. I throw away the cookies because don't have expiration date.

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice box, but a little pricey!, December 9, 2010
I purchased this as a gift for someone. The box is a nice sized box, however, the box itself does not look like the one in the advertised photo. The paint, which is supposedly hand painted, is not as deep in color and detail as in the photo and the roses are not as defined as in the photo. I expected this gourmet "food" gift basket to be that! There is no food, and since it is a gift basket, I expected the items to be displayed coming out of the box as in the photo to make it attractive looking. The items inside are packed inside with the box lid closed. I found this gift was nice, but was a little disappointed in it. I also thought it was a bit pricey at $60.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken and useless, March 3, 2013
The clock came broken. Doesn't stay in. What was in the box was silly. Not worth the money. Could have done it myself for far less.

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, September 1, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars poorly made, September 19, 2013
my wife doesn't like it, says it's poorly made, very cheap, and dollar store feelings, not worth all that money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small Package and not Gourmet, April 3, 2013
The quality of this package was lacking, not as gourmet as I expected. The cookies were horrible, the cream and ointments were low quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PURCHASE... PURE CRAP!, May 10, 2014
I purchased this for mother's day as a gift for my wife and am very upset and disgusted with what I received compared to what I paid for. Item was described as having a working clock. The clock that is in the one I received does not work and has a crack across the front. Said it came with a "Keepsake Ceramic Picture Frame" when in actuality it came with a cheap plastic one that looks like it could have came from the dollar store. Also stated it comes with "Two Rose Tealight Candles" yet it only had one small candle inside a cheap looking cherub holder. Did not have the notepad set that it stated. Instead it had 10 butterfly note-cards. I would not recommend purchasing this for anyone!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›