5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase
Published on June 17, 2009 by CeeCee

2.0 out of 5 stars Not So Hot.
Amazon did a great job on getting this basket to me on time.

Published on July 23, 2012 by Ryan

2.0 out of 5 stars Not So Hot., July 23, 2012
This review is from: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Coffee Lovers Care package Gift Box (Grocery)
Amazon did a great job on getting this basket to me on time.

However, the product itself is unimpressive. The box is flimsy cardboard (not the attractive wood that the photo suggests). I can't comment on the flavors of the included items but I can say that quantities leave MUCH to be desired. The (4) coffee "packages" resemble single serve packets that are available in cheap motels. I think this would be a DECENT product at the $20-$25 price point.

I am not sure I would want to give this to someone I care about.
This is the second (and last) disappointment that I have experienced with this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, June 17, 2009
I know this is for product review, but I want to include that the delivery was excellent. The product was shipped out of Washington State, same as my residence, so it came in a lot earlier than I expected. If you're in the area you should have the same type of service. That said, this was a great purchase. It was an early Father's Day gift and my husband really enjoyed it. He liked both the coffee samples and the food items. The coffee cup we received was not the one in the photo, but it was a really nice cup and of good quality, so no complaints. The whole thing is packed in a box as oppose to being similar as the photo and shrink-wrapped. All in all, it was money well spent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as Advertised, December 24, 2012
While I received the items included as part of the package, the item itself was not as described. I was expecting the wooden collectible box, but all I got was saran wrapped cardboard. Also, a couple of the items were missing. This was bought as a birthday gift, and though my mom loved it for what it was, they could have at least tried harder to conform to what was advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift!, October 24, 2010
my parents (huge coffee lovers) thought this gift was absolutely phenomenal. They enjoyed every single item in the basket!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, June 21, 2010
I gave this to my dad for father's day and he loved it. Has a great variety and is a good value.

2.0 out of 5 stars No card, no note included in the package, April 18, 2013
I bought this as a gift for a client who had recently gotten their Master's. Although they (eventually) told me it was a nice gift, the package came without a note (even though I specified that I wanted one at checkout). So, no note, and no invoice, nothing-- the way I found out about this was from Facebook-- the client said she had a "secret male admirier." Nope, just me... I told her and it made me feel very awkward, since it was intended as a professional gesture (I'm a woman). So I would pass on this, unless you want to call the recipient and tell them that the gift will be coming from you. I have never had this problem with any of the other gift baskets that I've ordered from Amazon (usually the client e-mails me to thank me, so I know they got a card/note along with the gift basket). I won't be ordering this configuration again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee basket, April 9, 2012
My mother loved this! She was gushing in excitement. Said it was the best gift! Only reason it got 4 stars is because if I didn't tell her it was from me she wouldn't have known. Her note which is clearly marked on my receipt didn't make it with her package.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ... but this was a gift without a card., March 10, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my father. He said he enjoyed the products but did not know who it was from. I did include a message when I ordered it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so hot package, May 21, 2012
Steve Missal (Scottsdale, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
I sorry to say the the majority of the package consisted of fancy boxes with not much in them, and some had stale products unworthy of a mother's day gift. The only decent things were some chocolate flavored candies and coffee. I'm very disappointed in this product, and do not recommend that you waste your money on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money, May 28, 2014
Got this as a gift as we just had a baby. I think most coffee lovers would be disappointed by this basket. There were several packets of pre-ground, artificially flavored coffee like you might find at a cheap motel. And then a bunch of coffee themed candy. Definitely made me sad that the well-meaning giver of the gift spent $50 on a cardboard box of cheap treats. $50 can buy a lot of useful baby stuff!