Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 17, 2012
I don't have a problem spending $40 for a gift for my friends, but what they received was embarrassing. If I could post the photo here, I would. A plain very cheap basket, no holiday décor whatsoever. Some sample sized packages of whatever covered by clear cellophane and a small red bow glued to the top. Never again will I purchase from this company.
on October 17, 2012
This basket was a terible waste of money -less than 1# of food for $40 with shipping.
It was well wrapped and looked nice. 6 oz of crackers, 3.9 oz of cookies, 2.4 ox of chocolates
and 2 tea bags. The candy was good all the rest was not. I was not at all pleased.
on December 14, 2011
yeah its super small and at the price i paid i expected way more i hope the recipients enjoy it
on January 29, 2012
Our friends really loved this basket and enjoyed all of the goodies inside! It was a really good christmas gift and it arrived quickly.
on May 29, 2012
We sent it to my Grandma for Mother's Day. It was ordered the Thursday before and arrived Saturday in time! She absolutely loved it!!!
on April 5, 2013
This was to be a gift but when I received it I was not happy with the product at all.
It was very small and the contents not worthy of the price paid.
on December 29, 2013
I bought this as a gift last year for my brother..it is much cheaper looking then pictured so I ended up having to go to town to get him something nicer!
on December 10, 2012
Great service. Received on time. looks good. This is a great gift for someone. Bought this for a gift, and they loved it
on May 10, 2015
Sent as a gift and mom loved it. The card wasn't included, as requested, but she guessed it was from me.
on August 24, 2012
I bought the Art of Appreciation thoughtful wishes gourmet food basket (small) for a friend. While I am not sure that the content matches the exact description of goods purchased, since I am not even on the same continent as my friend, i write this review based on the fact that she seemed to have been quite happy with the gift I purchased for her.

I am reasonably happy with the delivery service. There is of course always room for improvement, but it was pretty ok

See 1 answered question