Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Art Ed Books and Kit: Jacob Lawrence (Art Ed Book and Kits)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 5, 2002
I read several children's books that contained Jacob Lawrence's art work then we proceeded to paint our own pictures using the materials Jacob Lawrence often used. The children, Kindergarten to 6th grade took the assignment seriously and created beautiful works. I highly recommend this art kit and have purchased the Frieda Kahlo art kit as well.
on January 5, 2007
I loved this kit. It gave information on who Jacob Lawrence was through the Story Painter book and had all the supplies needed to create a story telling series of my own (or of my student's own) using the same materials that Jacob Lawrence used.
on January 29, 2016
Santa was expected to leave this under the tree for an Art Teacher, and with Amazon's help, HE DID!. Lovely for children.