Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Metroid: Other M forum

Art Folio

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 29, 2010 1:49:24 PM PDT
Joel Luther says:
Does anyone know if Amazon will be getting the "art folio" that GameStop is offering as a pre-order bonus? I've already ordered from Amazon with my credit from SMG2...

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75084

Posted on May 31, 2010 7:42:48 AM PDT
I think its a GS exclusive, but still, id wait a few weeks just to make sure.

Posted on Jun 12, 2010 3:36:15 PM PDT
infernohit says:
Amazon should really make a pre-order bonus of their own so they won't lose their customers to Gamestop.

Posted on Jun 12, 2010 9:46:51 PM PDT
M Lewis says:
Meh. How many people need an art folio that they'll look at once and neve again? I'd rather save on tax and gas and be able to use my credit earned from previous video game purchases on Amazon. I've also never liked Gamestop's policy on only holding preorders for 48 hours. I have a job and a family. What if I can't get to the store for a couple days? Every other store I know of holds for 2 weeks. Amazon ships it right to my door for free. Amazon also gives more for trade-ins. I doubt they're really losing much business to Gamestop.

Posted on Jun 29, 2010 8:28:41 PM PDT
twztid13 says:
plus u get 20$ gaming credit from amazon.

Posted on Aug 16, 2010 5:47:46 PM PDT
L. Canepari says:
its a gamestop pre order exclusive

Posted on Aug 16, 2010 7:44:50 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 17, 2010 9:21:33 AM PDT]

Posted on Aug 17, 2010 7:56:24 PM PDT
bobobobo24 says:
Just do both. I used my $20 credit to buy from amazon and I pre-ordered from gamestop for the art folio. I plan put the extra copy up on ebay and make my money back. Boom, $30 game and art folio.

Posted on Aug 17, 2010 8:00:50 PM PDT
Cap'n Crunch says:
I'll take the $20 credit over a few pics any day of the week. The pics probably cost $.25

GameStop usually only give cheap freebies with pre-ordering. Power to The Players, my butt. Amazon is always the cheaper, more covenant option.

Posted on Aug 17, 2010 8:03:32 PM PDT
M Lewis says:
Art folio? What am I going to do with that? I'd look at it once and it would sit on the shelf next to the Mario Galaxy coin.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 31, 2010 11:40:54 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 31, 2010 11:41:16 AM PDT
Jeff says:
Covenant option? Playing too much Halo? =P

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 1, 2010 12:03:25 PM PDT
L. Canepari says:
the "pics" as you say are selling for over $40 on ebay so I could sell them and make twice as much as you are getting from amazon and it wont be a code that expires in a few weeks that I can only spend on video games and it makes it so that my game only cost me $10 so gamestop has a way better deal but I wont sell my "pics" any way
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Metroid: Other M forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  May 29, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 1, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Metroid: Other M
Metroid: Other M by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
3.8 out of 5 stars (449)